Pregnant Man #2

The Baby Photos

4/11/2010 4:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Moore holds the unofficial title of "the second pregnant man" -- but no matter how you slice it, baby Miles is cute as a button.

TMZ has obtained photos of Miles -- born on March 9, 2010 -- with Scott and his husband Thomas (who, like Scott, was born a woman).

Confusing? Perhaps. Adorable? Absolutely.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

James

I hate it when people refer to these people as pregnant men. They aren't men. They are women. Just because they got their boobs cut off and have grown facial hair doesn't make them a man.

Bryan

THATS NOT A MAN!!! IF HE HAVE A VAGINA, OVARIES AND A WOMB! THEN HES NOT A TRUE MAN!!

Midori

That isn't a man. Just because a woman goes through surgery to physically resemble a man does not make it a man. No matter how she looks, its a woman, and a woman popping out a kid isn't newsworthy because it happens everyday.

Leelou

I know!! I totally agree that they they shouldnt call this a "pregnant" man! They are NOT biologically a MALE!!! It's a woman who was medically "altered" to have male characteristics or whatever they do but they dont change your dna or genetics. It's still a damn female! God, this is such a stupid a** headline. Now, if a real male, BORN male, had a baby, THAT would be news. Not this crap. It's said cause wasnt this person on Oprah too? Who cares! I am sure there are lots of people just like this person who do the same thing and it never gets written about. It's not a miracle by any means. Title it as it is and not as a lie.

I Hate Every1

I worked inan old folks home. Lots of old ladies with beards. Beards do not make a man. Thomas and this woman are just self hating lesbians...but the babies are cute

Gunnergirl

This is all so against the way nature intended!!! How are these kids going to ever have a chance to be normal???? These are two very selfish sick individuals.

Gunnergirl

Just think how horrible school, teachers conferences, scouts or any normal healthy activity will be for the kids!!!! Even the childhood joy of birthday parties will be difficult for the kids, if they even are invited or have one. The children are innocents. The "parents" are selfish, short sighted and SICKOS!!!!!

bebefj123

And no matter how you slice it, SHE is still a WOMAN disguised as a man!

justsaying

Nothing irks me more than you jackasses calling these women men. growing facial hair and having your breasts chopped off DOES NOT make one a man. Nor does cutting your penis off and having your chest expanded to look like breasts, growing your hair out and dressing like a woman make you a woman. I'm not ever going to knowingly call a woman a man or a man a woman when I know they aren't. I'm not about to tell God that he made a mistake. The devil had the nerve to tell God he didn't believe in him and he now has new digs. So I'll let TMZ, Oprah, The View and others to question God. I'm not afraid to admit that when it comes to the power of God and what he can do to me, I'm an abject coward.

bitch please

Sorry, but this FREAK never should have been allowed to procreate.

IT makes me want to puke.

JoJo

This is not a man. Stop calling these surgically altered women MEN!

Men cannot have babies.

SHE was never a pregnant MAN. SHE was a pregnant WOMAN.

I don't care how politically correct you want to be.

Proud2bBlack

Not a Man! She did what any other WOMAN would have done produced a child. Why again is this news? TMZ you should stop making ordinary people extraodinary it's foolish journalism.

gloomhound

Not a man, and that baby really ain't all that cute.

Wanda W.

If you keep having babies, all the while sporting a sparse beard and side burns,you're not a "man having babies." YOU"RE AN ITALIAN WOMAN !!!!

Lenn K.

What are we doing to this next generation by saying everything goes? This was sick from day one and still is. Be the kid that belongs to this situation, hell who knows in 20 years maybe it'll be okay if we have kids by animals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments