Andy Dick 911 Call:

'He's Absolutely Loony'

4/13/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Dick was one wasted, babbling, trespassing, crazy man last week ... according to this awesome 911 call -- and we're not talking about the winery incident on Friday.

041210_andy_dick_911_v2
The comedian nearly got his ass arrested earlier last week when -- according to the 911 caller -- he drunkenly barreled into her L.A. home in the middle of the night.

We're told the victim didn't want to press charges and cops simply drove Andy home.

The upside for Dick?  The caller thought he was a "well-to-do ... rich white man."  No joke.  You gotta hear it.

OooooNooo!

I just have to party with this guy at least once!
I have a feeling he won't be alive much longer.
Any follow-up on Artie Lang?
Fame makes people crazy.

Mia

ALL OF YOU AMERICANS HAVE GUNS, DON'T YOU?
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST SHOOT THIS WASTE OF SPACE?

Jessica

Ya know.
I don't know what it is, but I really want to help Andy.
He seems like he could be a really good guy, minus all of his issues.
I just want to wrap him up in a blanket and give him hugs.

Dayna

It doesn't sound like Celebrity Rehab worked for Andy ****. I was really hoping that he would stay sober. Maybe it's time to go bak to rehab if you get that "plowed" that you are walking into stangers homes....Don't people lock their doors in L.A.?

Destiny

Wow.. another celeb who needs rehab... HUGE surprise there...

LadyLinguistique

As a recovering alcoholic with 14 years and one month of sobriety, I feel qualified to comment. First of all, TV rehab is a joke. Dr. Drew is not helping anyone with his show...which I do not watch. The only person who can help Andy D. is Andy D. He has to decide that he wants to quit drinking, and then choose to seek help...without publicity. Alcholism is a horrifying disease. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I can't believe that Andy D. continues to embarass himself publicly. If it were me, the public shame and humiliation alone would drive me to not drink. I guess that just goes to show the stranglehold of the disease...and it IS a genetic, physiologically diagnosable disease. Like all practicing alcholics, Andy D. will end up in one or all of 3 places: jail, an institution, or a cemetery. I hope he is able to arrest his disease before it comes to those ends.

LadyLinguistique

TO MIA:

18. ALL OF YOU AMERICANS HAVE GUNS, DON'T YOU?
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST SHOOT THIS WASTE OF SPACE?

Posted at 12:36 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by Mia

I'm an American and I don't have a gun. And it seems you're the angry one who's yelling (ALL CAPS). Have a drink hon'. Sounds like you need it.

del

I work in a jail and you can't imagine how frequently drunk people walk in to other people's houses, go to sleep in their beds, climb in bed with strangers, kick on the door demanding to be let in, etc. It's amazing more of them aren't shot.

ray

Kinda gay story. You forgot to tell us what he had for breakfast. Its always big news to know when people are reliving themselves in the bathroom to.

TPM

I have been heroin free for over 6 years. I do not expect a parade for behaving like most other folks. My arrest pretty much trashed my life but we all keep going. The reason HIS rehabs don't work? Because it takes work, that is it. DAILY decisions to live normally. No celebrity rehabs for us proles. grrrr
is how I stay clean. No one gets clean unless they want to, something those TV shows do not get. Or do not want to get...

George

Andy walks into their hoe and says "I am NOT with the fire department!"

I almost peed my pants lol'ing at that....

Andy you are a funny dude, just gotta get those habits under control....I know the struggle, just gotta keep your HIGHlights a lot more low key than this one lol....

Seriously if you did that here i Florida you would have been shot by a a homeowner with a weapon...

Go apologize to those people you put through this, maybe break em off some of that hollywood money you got :)

Nothing breeds forgiveness like a handout!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2