Conan O'Brien -- From TBD to TBS

4/12/2010 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien -- From TBD to TBSIn a total shocker, Conan O'Brien will not be going to FOX ... but instead he's shacking up with TBS.

Conan will host a show Monday - Thursday at 11 PM EST -- getting a 30 minute jump on nemesis Jay Leno.

Once the show debuts, George Lopez's show -- "Lopez Tonight"  -- will move to midnight. Short story for George -- the lead-in is a dream come true.

Conan just tweeted -- "The good news: I will be doing a show on TBS starting in November! The bad news: I'll be playing Rudy on the all new Cosby Show."

0412_COCO_301

RJ

Conan should have gone to FOX solely becuase FOX is brocasted free which means more viewers. You need cable or a dish to view TBS.

Trooper Tom

O'Brien is just not funny so go in to cable land and disappear

Oom pah pah

Oh no ! I can't get TBS with my rabbit ears !

Howard

For this, he left the tonight show! A third rate network nobody watches and for a half hour, wow! Like Cuba gooding says "It's all about the money". NBC surely got fleeced having to pay him all that cash. You know, Jay Leno doesn't look that bad anymore.

Dave Leno...

Look out for the fall. Hey Conan, if TBS doesn't work maybe you should try PBS. We also have a free local cable channel that might have a spot for you. Can you ride a unicycle and juggle??????

Rob D

First!!!!

miggitymike1

WOO HOO!! Team COCO wins!

Ashley

I never got into Conan's show before, so I seriously doubt I'll watch his new show. He's not funny, IMO!

Joanna

Congrats Conando!

RyGuy

Conan... you're seriously a CLASS ACT.
First, you don't let NBC push you around... You fight for proper payouts for your staff... You double-check with George before accepting any offers... And you DIDN'T GO TO FOX!!! They are soooooo EVIL. (Sarah Palin anyone???) Keep showing America how a REAL MAN handles his business!

andrea

It doesnt get any better than Conan. I dont care for the TBS but I'll take him anyway I can get him!!

Dave Leno....

bluzzone

Bad move.He will get far less viewers moving there.

furgitaboutit

I think he'll get his backside beat by Law & Order reruns.

Danielle

Great now TBS has another boring late night show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments