Steve Wynn --

Joe Francis is

Insaaaaane!

4/12/2010 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Wynn just called TMZ to explain the latest accusations hurled by Joe Francis -- a man he says "holds the all-time record for cuckoo."

photo-credit-69
Wynn is reacting to Francis' claim in court today, that Steve Wynn threatened to kill him by hitting him in the head with a shovel and burying him in the desert.

And Wynn went on, saying, "This man has flipped his rocker.  He is nuts."

Wynn tells TMZ, "I have never met or laid eyes on him in my life," adding, "This is the most bizarre thing in my 68 years."

Francis was in court this AM over a $2 million gambling debt judgment he owes Wynn.

Big Daddy

MEGALOMANIA Leads to this folks.....EGO RUN WILD...

christine

Just another BS claim from Francis to get out of whatever mess he is in. Steve Wynn is BLIND!! how the hell can he do that

Tigers Wood

Joe scammed Steve Wynn, Ha ha. Joe has scammed the Govt, courts, judges, 16-17 yr old little girls, Greta Van Susteren when he was beaten by the guards in jail, and anyone else who is gullible.

soupy

Here's my name for the Francis-Wynn Story:
" Rhinoplasty Gone Wild!!!!"

Nancy

Last video I saw of Joe he was clearly on coke, maybe meth, and getting denied into a club. Serves him right, dumb perv.

gimmeabreak

Mr. Wynn, just give the nod to your attorneys to destroy this punk and don't think another moment about it.

inny

They're all leches.

noneofyourbusiness

Mr. Steve Wynn-please do something to get rid of this maggot! He is the dog crap on the bottom of the human races' shoe. Do all the women in the world a favor and hit him with that shovel-HARD!!!!

Go Wynn-Go Wynn-It's Your Birthday-Get Your Shovel On!!!!

GWFMS

I`m still open for Sirius people to do Sirius Business!
I will accept the personal Check up 80 from Steve Wynn and will work with him with Plaguer like real man!
1. Pro. International Office Manager. Russian. English.
2. Pro. TV Production Manager. Hollywood. Russia. Kazakhstan.
3. Pro. Investment Manager. USD. EURO. RUB. KZT in any Money.
4. Pro. Personal Celebrate Manager. Russian. English.
5. Pro. IT Support Manager. Windows. Linux.
GWFMS Gennadiy V. Strekozov +77778908760...

me

@ "Wynn -- who basically owns Las Vegas -- tells us, "I think somebody already hit him over the head with a shovel when he was little.""

Hahaha! This is the best!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2