Steven Seagal

Sued for Sexual Assault,

Trafficking

4/12/2010 10:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics."  Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.

Steven Seagal
is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

0412-steven-seagal-doc-launch-ex
A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant.  Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."  Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills.  And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

So far, no comment from Seagal.

Lauran

Interesting! Seagal has a TV series of him as a real life cop. Wierd or what?

Jobeth

Something is fishy with this story. If she was so traumatized from the experience to file a lawsuit. Then why after the first time she went back time after time. Why did she not call the cops? I don't think she told anyone at all. Maybe she was willing and things got out of hand or he did not want her. If indeed he was doing this without her consent then he needs to pay. But I would bet this one gets thrown out. I see him fighting this one and winning unless she has a lot more evidence because what she has sounds fabricated....

Jobeth

soyouthinkyourecool.com

The Lawman is breaking the law???!?! What a surprise

Mike

If you were sexually assualted on your first day of work why go back the second day??? Come on people read the story before you past judgement.

SRS

Her story does not add up. She wants money for nothing, another dam ho.

David A.

hes a cop he will get away with it. but yea he always seemed wierd to me. but anyway harvey do u think gorge lopez and jay leno wold have beef now over conando.

paintergirl

passing by

Wow, she didn't go to gloria alred. I'm disappointed.

How many times before she let him allegedley sexually assault her before she came up with $1,000,000.

If i were jesse jamees
Tag your IT!!!!

John

First off he hasn't been known as a perv for years. The man hardly even stays in Hollywood.

This is on more BS lawsuit and she has no proof. The guy works with way to many cops, fbi, dea etc everyday if he had illegals this would have been out years ago.

He is weird but then again everyone I met who is in the **** he is becomes a little kooky.

passing by

"I'm sorry - the next day?! Why would there be a next day if someone treated you like that would you go back the next day ...

Posted at 4:22 PM on Apr 12, 2010 by WTF"

I guess you need points to reach more than million bucks

schoen1

I'm not particularly surprised, but I'm not sure why.

emerald

Yeah, like if you'd been groped the first day and you were so offended you reported it (to god knows who?!) and they did nothing you would still turn up and let him grope you?! BS!! As for a million dollars compensation, that says it all really, a grope of your ass isn't worth that - not to anyone, strange how she thought she was interviewing for one job she says and when she found out it was as his sex toy she STILL didn't quit lol?!!! Get a job and stop suing celebs so you never have to work your lazy ass again!!

Shandi

Now, y'all know ya can't believe everything you read..
It's strange that she would go back the next day

ronda

I cannot believe some of these women,they will do just about anything for money. I can't believe steven segal would do something like that and jepordize his career as a law enforcement agent for something as stupid as that.