Steven Seagal

Sued for Sexual Assault,

Trafficking

4/12/2010 10:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics."  Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.

Steven Seagal
is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

0412-steven-seagal-doc-launch-ex
A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant.  Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."  Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills.  And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

So far, no comment from Seagal.

Vuilnis

Oh my! What filthy trash have you been slithering under? Did your mother teach you to be a complete *******?

jms

Considering his rep I think the first fondle would have tipped me off about his intentions..but she stayed for more. Including being "forced" to do drugs. You would think her sounding like what should be a business savvy "executive" would have handled that a little better. C'mon....geez! The next whorezilla on tv ?

Jeff

I know someone who worked for him years ago. He gets foreign women mostly Asian, and sponsors them for work visas, to work for him and then exploits them sexually.

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took him to court, or he was prosecuted for abusing the visa work program.

Diana g

Did anyone actually like his movies???? At least Van Damne was half way good looking.
I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS, they need to hire girls because he can't just go into some bar or chat room to find his special "one"
Totally think he did it.

Brian

A friend of mine was at the same club and saw your friend giving the hand job. Then he saw Bill Clinton there too who was kissing Ricky Martin. I'm totally serious he was there.

Mrs Butters

So at what point did she click in that this might not be a hire based on her intellect?

Brian

I too know someone who also worked for him years ago and these things never happened.

Roboto

Why is this a civil case anyway? If there is any truth to Kayden Nguyen's claims then I am sure that the case would be in criminal court. Add a pinch of "trafficking" allegations and the case goes federal.

I think the real tragedy in this country is that the government has turned a blind eye to this culture of extortion. It's all nothing but court sponsored organized crime.

Racketeering!!!

Dave

Some of us would run out of the building screaming after being sexually assaulted, then there's those who would return to work the next morning. If there is any truth to this story, something tells me she expected this was part of the job when she took it.

MC D-Lyte

Oh no Steven Segal has been on my list like this for so long http://j.mp/b8sKU9

Webbie

He should have just advertised for this position directly. I would have applied for it. I don't think he really needs to "trick" anyone to get into bed with him.

aliceadams

The really funny thing about him is the make-up he puts on his bald spot. This is not news to any of us in L.A..

Ruth

I can understand why people question the truth of the woman's story after she continued to work after the first incident. However a few years ago there was similar incidents at my place of work when young women were sexually harassed by a manager, they made complaints to another more senior manager and nothing was done. They couldn't leave their work because they desperately needed their pay checks (they are cleaners). Finally they came to me and I went above the heads of both managers to a very senior member of the firm plus I contacted the legal department of an organisation which protects people who have been assaulted. Only then did the company act and the manager left. He was never charged and we were asked to keep quiet! So don't imagine that it doesn't happen and I hope that the police will investigate her complaint.

pharmd90210

"hundreds of dollars worth of makeup"...
sorry, but that made me laugh.

Snarkiness aside, those of you who say that "you'd report to the police ASAP if this happened to me" have never actually been in her shoes.
Being assaulted/ abused/ manipulated by your employer, someone you TRUST, hits you like a truck and you're in shock. You try to believe that it's not happening to you and try to hang in there. That's probably what this woman experienced.

Seagal's reputation speaks for itself and he sounds like a weasel. I just hope his (alleged) disgusting behaviour comes to light for everyone to see. Ugh. Sogross.

aliceadams

so sick of these bitches coming out of the woodwork for money and don't even have a good story.