Steven Seagal

Sued for Sexual Assault,

Trafficking

4/12/2010 10:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE:  Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, responded to the lawsuit this way: "The lawsuit filed by Kayden Nguyen against Steven Seagal is a ridiculous and absurd claim by a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired for using illegal narcotics."  Singer says the suit is a "complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth" and he's confident it will be dismissed.

Steven Seagal
is accused of trafficking women for sex, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

0412-steven-seagal-doc-launch-ex
A 23-year-old former model claims she interviewed with Seagal last February for the position of executive assistant.  Kayden Nguyen says she got the job, but when she showed up for work, she learned, "Mr. Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian 'Attendants' on staff who were available for his sexual needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Nguyen alleges in her suit, one of the 'Attendants' had recently quit and it was this job -- not executive assistant -- Seagal intended her to fill.

Nguyen claims the very first night on the job, Seagal treated her "as his sex toy."  Nguyen says in the lawsuit Seagal, pushed his hands under her skirt, tried fondling her breasts and forced his hand down her pants.

Nguyen says she complained the next morning -- unclear to whom -- but nothing was done.

Nguyen says the next day Seagal did it again, sexually assaulting her and forcing her to consume illegal pills.  And she says there were other sexual assaults that followed.

According to the suit, Seagal said, "My wife wouldn't mind if you and I had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen is suing for more than a million bucks.

So far, no comment from Seagal.

Dlvme2

I am not saying this is true or not and frankly I do not care. But what amazes me is why would anyone let this occur and not stop it the moment it happened? much less go back to work again? It just does not sound right to me so it makes it very difficult for me to believe. I started a new job once after not working for a time and I was desperately in need of a job of any kind and money. I started work for someone I thought was a good person - he started grabbing my bottom and making suggestive remarks no matter how much I needed that job I quit. There is something wrong with someone that makes claims of this sort and stays in the job it does make me question the truth of what is being said.

nastynorm

another gold digger routine on its way.

Maybe

Well hang on, How much is he paying and does he provide dental? (i need teeth)

Ron Murray

Don't bring'em back to the states boys. Once they have access to American courts they become just as bad as American bitches.

As far as Amercian women, the word is out. Steven bought this on himself.

dumyhope

He had a fire down below that was hard to kill. Unfortunately he thought he was above the law and now he is under siege.

Oh God what have I done?

Dan

Even if she was telling the truth I can't justify her deserving 1 million.

Slutty Whores Rock, great job living to your full potential as a human being. Last time I checked every frivolous lawsuit was not started by Vietnamese people.

Ravenwolf

TMZ as usual left outa few telling bits, and as usual people jump to conclusions...

it was a LIVE-IN JOB, so going back the next day, meant waking up in the morning. his place is out in the middle of nowhere, so leaving is also hard.

he's a cop(gods eve the idea makes me snicker each time i think about it), so that makes it harder for her to report it.. suing civially is her best option.

he basically had her as a captive. he also has a long history of sexually abusing women, ad physically not the least of which was Kelly LeBrock.

the guy is a creep and a perv, period.

electriczipper

yikes!!!!!His first 3 or 4 movies were the best,then they went downhill as he did.....hard to believe at one time I think he was Michael Jacksons bodyguard...

Jen

I must say this seems like a serious case of B.S.!!
Who in their right mind would get inappropriately felt up and wake up the next morning and say to themselves "well, yesterday was awful, think I will go back again today and tomorrow, and the next day?" Seriously,if you are sexually harrassed you dont go back to work for more.

I think she should be investigated, not him.

Jeff

I'm not buying it, sounds like bull****,

Cilantro

Ok she kept going back..... sounds like BS... prolly wants to push get "shut up" money in a settlement. Like he's got that kinda money left.

zo6

i looked up Kayden Nguyen.

not what i expected...

much better

Sam

The story doesn't make sense. Seriously flawed. When she was told what the job was, WHY did she show up the next day? She KNEW what the job was as was explained to her. THEN, after he supposedly fondles her on the first day, she shows up AGAIN the next day!!! Does that make sense?

By her last name, she's Vietnamese... oka VietMoneys. Vietnamese woman are extremely materialistic and I won't be surprised when we find out she cooked up the story to extort money. Chinese Vietmoneys whore!

ash

seagal is awesome. i love him. the guy is innocent and the girl as always is lying as usual. all you people saying he is ugly are ugly yourselfs. stands to reason,

Jen

Read the complaint, she put a picture in her resume? To work in the office? She "fled, leaving hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics"??? WTH?
Uh, sorry this has no cred with me. If he is a player or not, I don't believe one word of this.