'Billy the Exterminator' Star -- Busted for Roaches

4/13/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Billy the Exterminator' StarOne of the stars of "Billy the Exterminator" was the one buggin' out this weekend -- when cops in Louisiana busted the guy for felony marijuana possession.

TMZ has learned Ricky Lee Bretherton -- one of the bug fighters on the A&E reality show -- was arrested on April 10 when a routine traffic stop turned into a big, green drug bust.

According to Leesville PD, officers approached Bretherton's car and located a "quantity of suspected marijuana as well as a container that had more suspected marijuana as well as drug paraphernalia."

Bretherton and a female passenger were each arrested. Bretherton was charged with felony weed possession, felony drug paraphernalia possession and a traffic charge.

Bretherton's bond was set at $4198 -- he was released on his own recognizance.

DJS

I love this show.
The guy busted is Billy's brother who they have acknowledged has a substance problem on the show.
Billy seems like a good guy. I wish them well.

justagirl

It's just weed people. Our presidents have toked up. Legalize NOW!

OooooNooo!

He's a pot head? No, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! He must have been framed by the police just like O.J. Next we will learn 12 women are lining up to claim he forced sex on them over and over again every time they came back to meet him. Stop, I can't take it! Oh, the humanity!

karen

That picture is of Ricky Bretherton not Billy.

Sarah

OMG!! He was busted 15 minutes North of where I live!! I go to Leesville all the time!! How funny!! Me and my hubby watch this show & think they are HILARIOUS!!!

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope
Won't try no coke, ask me how I do it, I cope
My only addiction has to do with the female species
I eat 'em raw like sushi

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

KOOKY SUAVE

metalmama74

Come on.. legalize the stuff and make LOTS of tax money off of it. Who cares if someone smokes pot these days. I love the show but I think Billy's wife needs to get rid of the bleach blond bar fly look.

zilla

Ricky is a nice fellow down to earth that show is awesome..beats the hell out of the other crap on tv right now thats for damn sure. PRAISE BE TO RICKY! and his fellow EXTERMINATORS! ]

may all you haters and non believers PERISH in animal feces!

james

Busted for Roaches.. good one tmz staff

Hey Now

I luv that show, even though it gives me the creeps.

ps That is one righteous mullet!!

Lovejac23

AWE! Look at the smile on his face! Love the show guys! If ya need help, Ricky please get it. You have alot of fans that wish you well.

Brandon

How stupid it is that it's a FELONY for possessing a naturally-growing plant. I guess we should charge the earth with manufacturing and trafficking this illegal narcotic while we're at it, right?

SuperStarSteve

Felony marijuana possession? How much did he have on him? I wonder how many other crimes occurred that day? What a waste of time and effort all things considered. In CA. this is considered a massive "waste of time". I don't want it to be taxed, but taxing it would bring in far more money with less overall effort.

jmn_1983

Yeah I grew up there Moe. I liked the city and appreciated it for what it was. It is not one of the worst cities in America at all. You need to look around to other places. Cops there can be crooked for sure, doesn't make it a bad place to grow up. I loved it and wouldn't have traded it for the world! I got MTV, bought alcohol and everything else I wanted to do. Not sure where the prohibition is you mentioned. We are also proud of our military and welcome them.

John S

This guy and his broyher are 2 losers that will spin out and crash soon enough. Billy's wife looks like Casper she has to be on something. If I had that Mother they have I would probably mainline Drano. That is one whacked out family.