'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected

4/13/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413_jet_michael_EX_TMZ_01One of the creditor's claims the Michael Jackson estate has rejected was filed by a 25-year-old man who says he's the biological son of the late singer.

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

gimme a break!

Posted at 10:09 AM on Apr 13, 2010 by Mikey

it's an pic of him as a kid genius... and Michael is BLACK!!!

well of course they rejected it...yeah sure Michael may have had affairs but do u know how many crazed chicks claim to have had his kid? A LOT!!! and they all demand DNA tests... either they are doing it for publicity or they really need help...
PLUS if u actually think about it with all these women claiming to have had his kid/s ... well WTF Michael must've been a very busy man if he did all of them...
tsk tsk tsk
he told us he's Bad but we never took him seriously.. ;)

Isis

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER
BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER
BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER

....... "

;) :D :P

Blue

What happens when all these claims get rejected? Do they lawyer up and try and sue the estate or do they just have to go away, end of story?

AH

'Michael Jackson' and 'biological child' just doesn't even go in the same sentence. Give the kid the DNA test, and any others who want to make this crap up, and then charge them extra for wasting time to do a bogus test and donate that money to something positive.

electriczipper

Looks like he has more of a chance of being tigers kid

candida albican

this case is different,the man in question is a long time freind of the family. anything is possible, micheal jackson was a wierd guy.

kingstlouie

Really? Michael's fans have always been there for him. You just happen to come here to see people who may or may not be fans. Most who post here aren't fans from the comments.

His fans would never say such horrible things about him.

Ella

My doctor told me I suffered from P.M.M.J.J. and put me on meds for it.

marson

Michael wanted kids so bad if he had any anywhere he would have claimed them. There were rumors Mj was paying child support for Jermaines kids do you think he wouldn't take care of his own. These claims are silly. The mother of this boy ought to be truthful with him and tell him who his real dad is. She may have wished it was Michael alot of women wanted that, but Michael didn't spread it around. He knew better.

Jamfest

Its become laughable how many opportunists are coming out of the woodwork to try and cash in on Michael Jackson's death.

I'm a crazy person...

#26 (kingstlouie):

You say "His fans would never say such horrible things about him."?? Though that MAY (BIG "may") be so, if you read the comments on these boards that I take so much joy in mocking, MJ fans are, in many cases, more nuts than HE was. At least HE sang and talked about "peace" and "love". MJ fans now just talk about Murray "burning in hell" and "dying".

Repulsive. Truly...

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

This little KOOKY went to market,
This little KOOKY stayed home,
This little KOOKY had roast beef,
This little KOOKY had none,
And this little KOOKY cried,
"Wee, wee, wee."
All the way home.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Barb

I think if he wants a DNA test done, to know if MJ really is his dad, then he should pay for it himself. His lawyer should be able to get DNA from all the tests that were done to compare the two.

If the estate pays for this one, then they will have to pay for all of the other ones that may come forward.

Cranky

So Zerline Lavette Dixon pops him out sept 84 and tosses MJ name on the bc, back then you could put Santa Clause on the bc not an eye would bat. The filing has the bc and pics to show he looks like MJ as evidence, that her family spoke to MJ and he said they were friends and the Jackson clan has been on her case not to file this. Real proof of those claims should not be hard to dig up and get out there. From online searching it seems the kid is attending some special needs college, poor guy growing up being told that and likely just wait til your daddy dies.... His lawyer is supposedly quoted saying his mom had a drug problem, his grandmother raised him yet she claims to be a fashion designer who had a "Michael Jackson" clothing line in the 80's and that MJ would just let anyone run a biz using his name.
Hey Lawyer Grim...more proof that she said they said and a birth certificate thanks.

tis_ruthy

Right, what the hells going on .. DaveDave, oops I mean DaevDaev's myspace he has a status about biological son... whats going on, do I need to be even more insaneeeeeeee! Youre all up to something.

IM WACKO AND PROUD!