'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected

4/13/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413_jet_michael_EX_TMZ_01One of the creditor's claims the Michael Jackson estate has rejected was filed by a 25-year-old man who says he's the biological son of the late singer.

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

Lee lee

'Here's the one I was talking about. Sheryl Crow talking about MJ..Skip to about 5.46. : )

janalal4

91. here's the sheryl crow interview. F@CK her!

Posted at 2:20 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by katie10

LOL!

moni

And another one of Sheryl Crowe on Michael. Interesting for the "hoaxers": Her first sentence.

Sheryl Crow toured with Michael Jackson for nearly two years in the late 1980s on the singer’s “Bad” world tour and also appeared in the video for “Dirty Diana.”

In looking back at her “surreal” time with the King of Pop, Sheryl said it would have been difficult to imagine Jackson becoming an old man.

“For a moment there, I kind hoped that he’d staged his own getaway,” Sheryl told CNN’s Anderson Cooper during a phone interview Thursday night after news broke that Jackson died at age 50. “He’s got a lot of gigs coming up and the pressure of that, and I thought maybe he’d just staged a getaway. And when the news really started trickling in…it’s just, it’s makes my heart sick.”
Sheryl explained that she found it hard to foresee Jackson aging into his golden years.
“It’s tragic at 50 he’s gone,” Sheryl said. “But did we ever think he was going to grow to be an old man before our eyes? It would have almost been too surreal.”

Though Sheryl’s heart aches with his passing, she said she looks back on her time spent with the pop star with great joy.

“I can’t explain to you how much of a life [changing experience] it was for me to sing with him. There’s no way to express how amazingly talented this person was, because, not only had he been doing that quality of work his whole life, but he created dance moves that nobody had ever seen before, and to create something that no one has ever imagined is quite a gift,” she continued, adding, “He has literally inspired Usher and Justin Timberlake and every young artist who has come along.”

She describes her time spent on Jackson’s “Bad” tour as unlike anything she’d ever experienced, especially the time spent alone with the pop star.

“It was really surreal. I was lucky in that I got to hang out with him on a number of occasions by myself,” she recalled, “He invited me to his hotel room in Tokyo and we watched ‘Amos & Andy’ videos and the movie ‘Shane,’ just completely unexpected. He was funny, he had a big laugh, he loved practical joking and I can remember vividly going to Disneyland and going on a ride with him and he wouldn’t let the ride stop and by the end of it I was just absolutely ill. And he thought that was the funniest things he’d ever seen.”

Sheryl said that she worried about the pressure mounting on Jackson surrounding his 50 sold-out shows at London’s O2 Arena, which were to begin in July.

“I think he felt pressure in every way. He had been under real scrutiny for the last 10 to 15 years. He’d been in real financial trouble. This was sort of a comeback for him. And that’s got to be an immense amount of pressure,” she told Anderson, adding, “I’m going to mourn his loss just like millions and millions of other fans out there, and I’m grateful for a brief moment in my life that I got to stand on stage nightly and watch him sing ‘Human Nature’ and ‘Billie Jean’ and do those moves and sing those incredible melodies, that were original to him… I’m sad and grateful at the same time.”

Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.

moni

Those paragraphs are killing me! Repair, TMZ, please repair!

La Trice

I've said it before, and I will say it again. Skin color may have changed, but sperm, don't. He more like Michael (Thiller Michael), than those other 3 kids of his.

J

by janalal4
Yes I remember reading that and even then I thought this guy is full of it! There are alot of people over the years that have claimed to have either been married to or a child of at least one of the Jackson's. JMO there is only one person who could possibly be(and I believe is)MJs fourth child and this kid isn't him.

@La Trice
do research

Lee lee

OK.....who's the 4th child???

Gotham Gossips

I said it before and I'll say it again: That kid is not Michael's son, but it very likely may be Joe Jackson's.

janalal4

102. by janalal4

@La Trice
do research

Posted at 2:46 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by J

I think I know who your referring to(4th child) & I AGREE. I think he is his child as well. I get slammed every time I say it but I believe it.

Lee lee

Janalal4...are you talking about Omar?? Give me the heads up ..Please.

Lee lee

Are his Initials E.R?? lol ...your killing me : )

moni

I'm not sure whether Omar is Michael's 4th child, as he has always denied to be. But I have to admit that the similarity to Blanket is really amazing. Don't know why, but IF I'd believe in any rumors it would merely be those saying the both boys could have the same mum.

janalal4

106. Janalal4...are you talking about Omar?? Give me the heads up ..Please.

Posted at 2:58 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by Lee lee

YUP! (see me cringin' as I say that?). I didn't use to think it was so until I saw one particular picture of Omer & it's 'the eyes'. I know that sounds like a small thing & not conclusive but to me anyway, I think he has MJ's eyes. Also, the video of Omer dancing on a stage where he looks(again, to me anyway) so much like Blanket at the same age. Then, there is the fact he was in the front row with the family at the memorial & the fact he lives with the Jacksons at present at the Encino compound. I know none of these things by themselves probably mean much but looking at them in their totality speaks volumns to me. I know there will be those who vehemently disagree & thats okay because as much 'evidence' as I believe there is to support Omer being MJ's son, there is no doubt just as much 'evidence' that other people who disagree with me can put forth as proof he ISN'T MJ's.

Without good old DNA, how will any of us be sure I guess.

I realize Omer is NOT in the will but lets face it, he IS being supported financially at present by the Jacksons. Perhaps MJ had an unspoken arrangement upon his death that his family 'take care of Omer'?? Anyhoo....that's what I think.

janalal4

108. Are his Initials E.R?? lol ...your killing me : )

Posted at 3:06 PM on Apr 13, 2010 by Lee lee

E.R.??? Okay, now YOUR killin' ME! LOL! I'm having an obvious 'brain fart' cause I don't know who that is. Do tell!

Lee lee

Thanks janalal4

I totally agree with you. I have seen pictures of Omars Biological Father.....But I still think he looks More Like Michael. He's even in the Huge Jackson family Portrait with Prince and Paris and the other 100 Jacksons! LOL

Plus him and Blanket could be twins. Seeing Video of them together at the same age is amazing.

The only thing I don't understand is that Micheal was desperate for children....why wouldn't he have just kept Omar?