Conan to Fans:

'They Kinda

Tried to Kill Me'

4/13/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien made his triumphant return to the stage last night -- for his new comedy tour -- where he busted out a version of "I Will Survive" with some lyrics aimed directly at NBC.

Conan O'Brien  on stage
Andy Richter, Jack McBrayer and Masturbating Bear all made cameos during the show in Eugene, Oregon -- though, for legal reasons, the bear's name had be to changed to "Self Pleasuring Panda."

Conan's 32 city tour continues through June.

JPey

From someone who was actually at the show last night, the headline for this was totally taken out of context. Newsflash: it's a COMEDY TOUR. He was making a JOKE. Do you really expect him to go on stage 3 months after NBCGATE and NOT comment or make jokes about it? Please...you people are morons. For those non-haters - the show was awesome....get your tix for the tour if you can!

Rob J

13. Conan is far too big a LIB to go to a network people actually watch but is called "FOX". All his Lib friends would have a cow. What a puss......add Lopez and TBS will have 2 straight hours of dead air.

Posted at 9:05 AM on Apr 13, 2010 by b.mclane

B.mclane, You DO realize he used to be one of the writers for a minor little show called THE SIMPSONS.... which airs on a network called.... wait for it... here it comes...
Oh forget it, you must have already known Conan is a former Fox employee, being as smart as you obviously are.

mhrose

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA!!! HYPOCRITE!!! Pushed Lopez out and now we will see LOPEZ get FIRED...HYPOCRITE!!! LOCO on COCO!!! So how you gonna blame that on JAY? I know, Leno runs TBS! That is it!! HYPOCRITES!!! THE WORM HAS TURNED!!

Rhonda

I don't hate Conan. I have seldom watched Conan, because his humor is for others - not me. FYI, you won't catch me at the opera either, but that doesn't mean others shouldn't go. Like every other business in the world, NBC thought they were making a good business decision and they found out six months later it was a bad move...they corrected it. Every time Conan opens his mouth, it's a pity party. There is nothing funny about a grown man whining. Men (and women), whether they feel it or not, should maintain some sense of confidence.

Oscar

I'm with Coco!

furgitaboutit

You'd think that from all the comedy writing Coco has under his belt, he'd have learned something about comedy.

eyeroll

Conan should be playing dinner clubs, so he can serve cheese with all his whining.

He was the architect of his own downfall.

If his fans watch him online, then why doesn't he broadcast online and free up the cable space?

Oh well

Conan sucks always have. Soon he will be doing stand up for tips

Chrissy

TEAM COCO!!!!!! **** U HATERS :)

Gaylord

I fail to see why anyone with more than a half ounce of brains would watch this guy. He's anything but good looking, he's not entertaining, and he's an arrogant, whiny smart ass.

I would rather watch Octomom - and that's never going to happen!

CoCo should take his money and go into permanent hiding. Nobody needs to see or hear him again.

mhrose

Who you calling HATERS? All team COCO fans are HATERS!! Now you are HYPOCRITES! For months you HATED on all things Leno and now the Tonight Show is NUMBER ONE!! Now you pushed Lopez out on some bogus COCO LOCO crap! Yeah lets see how LOCO for COCO when Lopez gets AXED!!! You didn't watch conan then and you won't watch him now..FRAUDS! Every single one of you!! Let's see how NICE Lopez is when Conan pulls his crap this time! "It's me or I walk to Fox" Well, Fox didn't want you and your so-called fans don't watch you!!

mhrose

WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!! OH I CAN'T MOVE THE TONIGHT SHOW BACK 30 MINS...HYPOCRITE!!! Oh but move Lopez back an hour!!! HYPOCRITE

TEAM COCO has LIED for months and now they are shocked at all the backlash!!! Bite me!!!

Lopez had no choice, he had to take the deal or get cut! Sounds like NBC all over again!!! COCO is the BOZO this time!!! BEND OVER AND TAKE IT!! Lopez is DOOMED!!!

Q

CoCo said on his closing show "Be Kind" "I hate cynicism". Then what in the world was the reasoning for having overplayed, overexposed baby babbler himself, Will Ferrell, being all cynical and hating on Ronny Van Zandt, imitating him in an unkind way for the closing Free Bird number? It wasnt cynical, it was disrespectful, but in CoCo's world, anyone is fair game for ridicule and mockery. TBS? He's a Ted Turner fan now, the original founder of that and CNN. Sell out Fraud. A modern day Pied Piper, playing his flute while the rats come out of the sewers and follow him right out of town and eventually off the air permanently.

Now sing CoCo to Oliva Newton Johns song, the immortal Physical"
"I want to get Cyncial, Cynical, Cynical, I want to get Cynicalllll"....

Chrissy