Aiden Turner

It Was an

Accidental Motorboat!

4/13/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" contestant Aiden Turner is finally explaining that whole motorboating thing -- explaining how he tried to go for Edyta's neck, but "her breasts were right in front of me."

videos

The question is ...

really?

You accidentally looked up at the camera looked down at her boobs and then accidentally put your mouth on her boobs and made a vibrating noise? Ya just keep telling yourself that. just be honest and say that she has a hot rack and you couldn't keep you mouth off of it.

keepinitrealincali

Damn, he's gorgeous!

T

When the motorboator and motorboatee looks like they do. It's a wash, because it's so beautiful to watch. Thanks for the slo-mo Tivo!

MikeR

How stupid do you think we are? Accidental my ass.

Travis

He's just doing what all of America wanted to do, I wish I could motorboat Pam Anderson.. And by Motorboat I mean Accidently slip a tongue down her shirt..

Darlene

LOL!!!!

Elvis Twin

mum mum mum mum mum mum mmmmmmmm

balls

balls

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

KRAZY KOOKY sat on a wall.
KRAZY KOOKY had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put KOOKY together again!

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

CutTheCrap

Oh Aiden please do not explain yourself!! ABC puts out crapola these days and you need to leave that network in the dust!! CBS Daytime needs a hot man like you. I swear if he landed a gig on Young and the Restless, I'd start tuning in to that dud of a sud again!

namers

Aiden, AMC fan here: you can put the Mmm in my Motorboat any time you like.

You got the short end of the ABC Daytime stick. Personally, I think you'd make the next best Bond.

Squeal!

EDITA ON STEROIDS

she looks like a man in a dress. ** he put his head down but he didnt "motorboat". HES HOT AS EFF, AND SHE THOUGHT SO TOO, SHE COULDNT STOP TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF AND SHE KEPT SAYING IT.

Ashley

I'm so bummed he got voted off the show! They need re re-evaluate the whole voting system, Vote who you want OFF the show! I don't understand how Kate is still around!!?!?!!

S

I'm surprised TMZ or anyone else for that matter made a comment on that almost kiss they had at the end of their dance a couple of weeks ago. You can tell they were going for it but remembered where they were.

samantha

I agree with everybody here. She's hot, and he's ugly!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments