George Lopez: Why I Want Conan on TBS ...

4/13/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez is so fired up about Conan O'Brien moving to TBS -- that last night on his show, he bragged to Chris Rock that he "gets to go to work an hour later ... a Latino dream come true."

Jeff

Arthur Sulzberger: "New York Times Will Return Two Sham Pulitzers" (New York) Citing his newspaper's high ethical standards, New York Times Publisher Arthur Sulzberger

zippy

hahah good answer, i maynot like his show, but i do like george,talk shows are getting old,

furgitaboutit

Kind of reminds me of when Jay talked about retiring and Conan getting the TS.

Both Jay and George talking the network-generated spiel.

pink

Poor George having to suck up to the white man..

Ben from Baltimore

I don't think that George should have moved his time slot for Conan. Conan wouldn't move his time slot when NBC asked him to, so why should anybody move for him? If I was in George's position, I would have stood my ground and told them, "I ain't moving because he wouldn't move for anybody. Conan can kiss my a$$."

Elmer Flobbergob

What a moron.

ROMO

Hey George......Thought you ran this country? That is what you said, on your comedy central special you had. All of us stupid, white, honkey's, is what you said. You racist ass, grow up a little, the fraze we live by is one nation under god, not beeners under alah.

Politico Pablo

Conan must have got a letter wrong, and thought he was dealing with CBS.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

How much is that KOOKY in the window (arf, arf)
The one with the waggley tail
How much is that KOOKY in the window (arf, arf)
I do hope that KOOKY'S for sale

/////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////// T O O T !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ T O O T !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

elle

Love you George!

The new time-slot is much better in my time zone. I'll be watching both Conan and George. TBS is now THE place for late-night!

Can't stand Leno, never could!

Bubbles

Conan is the biggest crybaby in the history of show business. Newsflash: if you get low ratings, you get fired! It's nobody else's fault. Conan was on NBC at 12:30 pm for something like 17 years. He should have already had a built in audience for the Tonight Show! This whole I'm with Coco nonsense is straight out of junior high school. It's so dumb.

Now he's bumped George Lopez, the same thing he accused Jay Leno of doing to him. But hey, it's just George, so Conan doesn't care. I watched George last night, and it was sad to watch him have to suck up to Conan and to pretend that losing the 11pm time slot is going to be great for his show. Give me a break.

big vic

FKN BS GEORGE STRAIGHT OUT GOT PUNKD

FABIO

People will tune in to Conan, but they won't stick around for Lopez.

He'll get canned early next year.

FABIO

People will tune in for Conan, but they won't stick around for Lopez.

He'll get canned early next year.

Robert Paterson

BIG,big mistake bumping LOPEZ an hour for conan.It is the funniest, most creative late night show on

TV. Unbelievable TBS. LOPEZ is already superior to letterman, leno and the rest of late night.

Conan's not in the same league. Bad move, and if anything they should bump conan to midnight.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments