Steven Seagal's Accuser

Liked to Jacket

4/13/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kayden-nguyen-reg3Kayden Nguyen -- the girl who accused Steven Seagal of treating her like his sex toy -- looked extremely professional when she applied to work for the action star ... at least on paper.

Kayden's lawyer tells TMZ this photo of the 23-year-old former model was submitted with her application to fill Seagal's "executive assistant" position back in February.

According to the lawsuit Kayden filed yesterday, she got the job ... and on her first day, Seagal allegedly put his hands under her skirt, tried to fondle her breasts, and forced his hand down her pants.

Seagal's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ Kayden's lawsuit is an absurd pack of lies and she was fired for using illegal narcotics.

JLS

I think Kooky is a TMZ staffer.

scott

I seriously doubt this story is true. Don't know if people know this, but he is a actual sheriff outside of New Orleans. Right im sure between that and making b rated movies, he has a sex slave thing going.

Mel

She was wearing a skirt and pants? hmm interesting combo.

onurassnow

I have a serious amount of doubt about this claim. Steven Esgal does`nt have to hire whores to assist him. He`s an officer of the law, and an actor.

There are tons of groupies that want to get next to him.

He just has to look out for the cooks!

K.R. Ryan

I know Segal. I is a bloated piece of ****. Ego beyond control, terrible actor, rather stuped, ZEN MASTER BS. Loudmouth, pervert, Has been, no never was. And those are the good things.

justsaying

I believe the woman.

TheLeatherArtist

Gee don't you find this just a little suspect? He groped her against her will!! but she continued to work for him rather than report it straight to the police the very first day and have him arrested for sexually assaulting her? I would say it is just another whore who opened her legs, assumed they would have a relationship, and when that did not come to pass she is now suing him for $$$$$. Steven Seagal can have most women willingly. If this was attempted rape etc why keep working for him? He was not holding you hostage. Did you reject his advances? Just say no as the old saying goes? Not believable hon sorry to tell you. You are pretty transparent at least you are in good company with that wacko stalker Joslyn James and Bombshell the Skank Mcgee all looking for fame and a pay day if they can't have the celebrity as a sugar Daddy. At least they will settle for whoring themselves for fame and money.

Hep

Since when do you put a photo with your application for an office position?

kooky is a spamster

No. 17 JLS

I've been thinking that too. Any remarks that are negative to kooky and balls are removed. Simone s*cks also.

sue

The woman is telling the truth.

jen newman

To #14: do you know what you are talking about? nowadays many applicants for jobs are asked to submit a picture, especially someone like Seagal. Are you just pretending to be stupid?

Jen Newman

Terrie

Steven Segal could have any female he wants! He has been an actor for many years and it's amazes me that some people actually believe this female. I've also seen the comments, 'since when you do include a photo with a job application' and I whole heartedly with that statement, not to mention he is a practicing Buddhist. If for no other reason, from what I know of Buddhist they seldom (if ever use medication, much less illegal drugs!! Also, if she really and truly was 'groped and assaulted by him why not turn to the police and not a Civil Suit? Get a grip lady you only wish he had handled you, get a life, because you and women like you make it impossible for the women out there who have actually been sexually harassed to be believed!!!! Do all of the true victims a service and STOP LYING!!!

Fuck Celebrities

Skirt AND pants?

Antwone

I'd hit that and hit it HARD.

Imad Eadoodee

Why is it that all of these women who are claiming to have been raped, not going to the police immediately? There have been several of these over the past year and all of them sued in civil court rather than pursuing justice thru the criminal court system. Could this be because you go to jail for filing a false arrest claim?

All I know is that if someone raped me, (and you can't rape the willing, but any ways.......), I would immediately go to the police, the hospital to substantiate my claim, and later file a civil case. These women are fabricating stories, hoping the celebrity will pay her off, so as to not tarnish their names and reputation with lies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments