« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Grounded Tiger Banners -- Better Late Than Never

4/14/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The mysterious banner attack on Tiger Woods continued in Augusta yesterday -- with a new cheap shot at Jesse James -- but it all went down 2 days after the intended target skipped town.

Tiger woods Banner

As TMZ first reported, the FAA grounded the plane after just 2 successful runs over the Masters golf tourney this past weekend -- leaving the remaining signs out of the sky.

But Tuesday, the unknown prankster behind the stunt got another plane up and running and sent his new messages up in the air -- one that read, "You knew Stevie. You knew" ... a reference to Tiger's caddy Steve Williams, who denied knowing anything about Tiger's affairs.

The other banner read, "Tiger: Still on for the 4some? Jesse James."

This ain't the last we're gonna see of the aerial attacks, we're told the prankster's already drawing up plans to get back in the air.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

uma

The prankster is golfer with a losing streak a mile long and has trouble keeping women because of his small penis. This man is very jealous of Tiger Woods and he is a stalker. He is also suffering from childhood issues and will not stop harassing Tiger Woods until he hurts him.

SantaFeJack

This could be a case of another person with more money than brains. But I'm inclined to agree with the other commenter that eventually there will be a sign advertising some web site. As for the person who said "Tiger got off scott free". True if you don't consider the millions in endorsements and what will be the loss of his wife and kids. And his reputation in general. Seems like a lot of loss to me!

esra

this is sad...

Angel420

FAA grounded them ?

Why?

Though we lived in a free country. May not be appropriate, but what about our 1st Amendment?

I think it is hilarious.

Mel

Come on. Someone really needs a hobby. It's not even funny just a little bit sad that someone would go to such extremes.

Nayib

The "prankster" being the one and lonely.... Harvey Levin...

passing by

People need to move on.

GET OVER IT

Sttuuupppiiiidddddddddd

samantha

I think it's great! Anything to humiliate this ugly, wretched, piece of ****, I'm done for. Tiger Woods just can't die soon enough for me. I won't even begin to tell you what I would do on his grave, if I had my druthers......

LD

I know those guy need to be punished for what they did ok. no problem about that, but spending money on them like that this person has money to burn and time to kill. that is a stupid way to spend money.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

0.7 mi
11. Turn right at Fulton St
0.2 mi

Providence, RI

TOUR GUIDE KOOKY

Jonathan

Geez, let's move on people... It's sooooo not funny anymore!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

It is my wish that Tiger gets disgraced where ever he appears, on or off the golf courses!!!Signs on planes, cars, peoples asses, anywhere- Who needs another athlete around who cant keep the zipper closed~!!!

Mark

First of all, it's NOT funny. They're second hand one liners the person probably ripped from internet message boards. This person is only trying to throw himself in to the spotlight in a situation that has nothing to do with him.

And to those saying that Tiger 'got off too easy' and deserves this. Who the hell do you think you are? What does Tiger Woods owe you? Are you the F'ing marriage police? Do you decide how much public humiliation a golfer has to undergo for having sex with other chicks before his wife and kids are allowed to forgive him? Worry about your own lives and if you want to watch some talented golfers from time to time THEN worry about what Tiger's doing.

LaToya Jackson