Kate Gosselin's Bro: They Even Faked Christmas

4/14/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin just got scrooged by her brother.

Kate Gosselin's Brother

Kevin Kreider just testified in the child welfare hearing in PA that the 8 kids were forced to fake Xmas during the filming of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

Kreider claimed the production crew needed to get a shot, showing a big reaction when the kids came downstairs to unwrap their gifts.

So the crew made the kiddies fake a reaction, Kreider claims.

Kreider says the kids were psychologically confused ... why should they be different from Jon?

perplexified

Please, this man and his wife were THRILLED to be on the show whenever they had the chance. When things weren't great between them and J&K, and they didn't get to be on TV, they started complaining...for the kids' sake. Are the kids going to be screwed up? Sure, they have a pile of siblings and a hooker for a father. Kate is a shrew, but someone has to be a grown up....especially now that the kids' dad won't get a job.

If any one of us had 8 babies and someone wanted to do a do***entary and offered us a load of money, and we needed it, we'd all do the same thing. No one knew it would become such a big hit, it was the first of it's kind.

byherownbrother

Probably not as troubling to the kids as not having any presents cause the family couldn't afford a Christmas. Yea I'd say theyre gonna be a little bratty/spoiled, but you can pinpoint a problem with everyone's childhood in different ways. Dirt poor is a problem too. Kids sometimes have problems, they grow up and have problems, and the world keeps spinning. Blah. I think they will be fine.

Becky

Everyone was find and happy while they were on tv; now that it's over, they still want their 15 minutes

whateverpeeps

What a stupid case for child abuse. "They made the kids smile for the camera." Wow. Real Mommy Dearest there. As if you've never told any of your kids to smile for the camera, or dressed them up before you took pictures of them. What-ever.

As for the people who are saying give the kids back to Jon...are you f***ing kidding me? The guy has absolute no desire to be with his kids...he said that himself that he didn't want to deal with that many kids and that he wasn't ready. That's why he's out wh***ing himself around rather than being at home trying to make his marriage work.

And cut Kate some slack. The woman is a single mother of 8, with no help from the father who left her for some 20 year old. That's pretty devestating. She's doing the best she can. And yes, she's a media whore, but if you want to support 8 kids by yourself you have to be. No nursing job is going to pay well enough to put all those kids through college.

Gospeliscious

Nice haircut!

Ayon

This guy is SICK! Is he auditioning for the little rascals with that hair?

Caroline

I agree with kswheels. I don't think kids should be subjected to reality show cameras. If you're an adult, it's your choice but kids don't have the maturity level to make these decisions.

MiMi

AND........It's TV Mr Bro. Of course they have to reshoot several takes. Get a grip!!

Barb

Jealous much? What kind of brother does this to his sister? You are really something. I hope she disregards every jealous, vindictive,spiteful, backstabbing word you say. I wasn't a fan of hers until all these snakes started coming out of the woodwork. Now I say, GO GET them Kate!!!

cbt

You people are fools! My god, can't any of you see that Kate Gosselin was, and is still exploiting her children! Who gives a crap when Kevin got involved! The point is, is that he is stepping up to the plate when everyone else just sat back and watched Kate Gosselin enjoy her riches and still is! I believe she is evil, she is a liar, and it makes me sick that the networks enable her. I'm all for the protection of these 8 children and personally I believe they should be taken away from her because she hardly sees them and could care less. You go Kevin!!!!!!!

flowers

Good! Jon and Kate need to pay for the mental abuse/damage they did to their kids.

hung and dashing

While all the man-hating soccer moms and the Press make a fuss about cheating husbands, they ought to take a HARD LOOK at this woman's antics. She isn't a single woman. She is a purported MOTHER OF EIGHT SMALL CHILDREN.

As she parades about acting as though she is doing anything but making a fool of herself for money, she is actually behaving worse than any of the cheating husbands which the public makes a fuss about.

In a real way, she isn't cheating on a spouse but is instead cheating on her children. Which is, in the opinion of most, a worse thing.

Who are her "handlers"? Anna Nicole Smith's former agents, etc?

Now that they cut out the father, she gets more MONEY. And so, too, do her "handlers" as they get a percentage.

She is the one destroying her family upon the public stage.

She isn't a mother. She's a front for a "brand".

Its just too bad that it isn't all about the MONEY when raising kids.

jealous of kate

why the state called the brother and sister in law, waste of time. Those two never had a complaint until the kids got a little bigger and TLC (NOTE-TLC decided, not kate, not use them anymore, making the two of them loss a paycheck. The crap about Kate having to split money with them, a portion of the kids money going to the aunt and uncle, all a bunch of bs) had no use for their extra hands. The show's name was J&K+8, not aunt jodi and uncle kevin. NONE of this started, NO MATTER WHAT ANY PREVIOUS POSTER STATES until they stopped getting a paycheck from tlc. I would like to see the rest of his disposition, BUT, IF IT IS CRAP LIKE THEY FAKE CHRISTMAS. What is wrong with the majority of you posters. SO WHAT? Don't you think the kids were told it was for the show? Like, the camera crew CAN'T BE HERE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING, SO WE'RE GO TO DO THIS NOW?????? LET'S MAKE BELIEVE!!!!!! What do you think they do with child actors? Kate has started counselling with the kids. There aren't reports flying around of these kids acting out. But some of you still think, that a father, who doesn't pay child support, and always wants more money, is on the phone all the time and can't think about what to do with the kids, YES, HE WILL BE A BETTER FATHER. OR why not go break up the family and separate and put the kids in 8 separate foster homes. Seems alot of you, think that by reading made up rags, like US, OKAY and making judgements on a 20 minute show, that child abuse is going on. I really think that some of you need to go down a hospital like Bellevue Hospital in NYC on a Friday EVening and see what child abuse really looks like.

Kate Gosselin

Kelly, Thomas, billjean, Chris, diana, renie, and Jen ---Thank YOU

It's nice that some individuals can see through all the tabloid mess.

I am not a star, being a star is not my intention.

As I have stated, I do what I do as an example to my children.
I am being loved by few and laughed at by many. The lesson I'm showing is ...Do whats RIGHT not whats popular. If their mom could try and dance, they have no reason not to try things in the future.
It's easy to sit back, critique and laugh. But going out there despite being disliked is my example.

Thank you comentors for all of your words of encouragement.

PS. I know I don't smile much on TV but...I'm not a beautiful movie star, I have no training with being on camera. I think alot about my children, so that might be the face you sometimes see.

Kate Gosselin

Lil

This loser is still trying for his fifteen minutes of fame????
Him and Aunt jody (gag) make me sick.