Kate Gosselin - Jon Must Pay!

4/15/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Kate Gosselin wants ex-hubby Jon Gosselin to pay child support until the kids are adults -- no matter how much money she rakes in.

0414_Jon_kate_EX_TMZ
Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, tells TMZ ... although Kate is making good money now -- we're told hundreds of thousands of dollars on "Dancing with the Stars" -- "she won't let him off the hook for child support, no matter how much money Kate makes."

Momjian says Jon has a responsibility to work and must pay child support commensurate to his salary.  If that means getting a job at a restaurant, some of his paycheck should go to the kids, regardless of what Kate makes.

Momjian says, "He will have to contribute.  It's every parent's responsibility."

So, we ask ...

timmsa

I understand that he is the father and yes he should pay support to help take care of those kids. But I do think $20,000 is a little to much for Kate especially with how much she is making on DWTS. Any other person who has 8 kids would not be paying that amount of money.
I do understand it is based on how much you make at the time. But come on $20,000 a month. This is just more proof that Kate really truly care more about $$ than her children. And that she cares more about fame than she does her children. And by that i mean the statement she made about "she won't let him off the hook for child support, no matter how much money Kate makes."

She is nothing more than a money hungry fame chasing scant that will see her children out at the drop of a hat if there is any money attached.
She needs to go away and be a normal mom. And I know there will Kate supporters who will comment about what I said. But I am not saying to stay at home and be on welfare or anything like that but all I am saying is be there for your kids for real not saying you wish you could be there.

Actions speaker louder than words.

bumpasses

This skank is whats wrong with todays ho's(women) goodwife untill your knocked up.then leave him and make him pay child support so you can have all your boy toys w/no srtings attatched..She seems like an overbearing women w/a **** between her legs..Jon was a dumbass for being with this wench anyway..

ManiacalZebra

They are his kids. OF COURSE, he should pay something to support them. If you're going to go through the expense and trouble of in vitro, it should be because you WANT the kids, not that you want them when it is convenient for you. If you really love them, pay for them.

Erica

DEAR BUMPASSES! UHH, KATE didnt LEAVE JON, HE CHEATED ON HER! Your just mad becasue nobody wants you! Get your facts straight! Jon should be paying child support..he helped to make these kids. Then again, its seems like Kate has always been the breadwinner..Man I feel so bad for these kids. They get to see all this negativity in the media about them and they are helpless..I am sure at least the 2 older kids can read..so think of them before you spew your crap!

Kathy

THIS KATE IS A MONEY HUNGRY BITCH... SHE WANTS JON TO PAY UNTIL THE KIDS ARE ADULTS - DUH - THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, KATE YOU STUPID MONEY HUNGRY MORON.. DID KATE EVER HEAR IF THE WOMAN MAKES MORE MONEY THAN THE MAN SHE COULD WIND UP PAYING HIM.. ALSO HE QUIT HIS JOB BECAUSE HE WAS FORCED TO BY ****FACE BECAUSE OF THE SHOW.. HE WANTED TO WORK.. AND HER SHE IS SO MONEY HUNGRY, THAT SHE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THROW UP AND SHE'S NO MOTHER... KATE THINKS SHE IS JUST SO GORGEOUS AND THAT SHE WALKS ON WATER, WELL I HOPE IT GOES TO COURT AND SHE GET'S A BIG, BIG SURPRISE.... KATE THINKS ALOT OF HERSELF.. AS FAR AS DWTS SHE NEEDS TO GO - BYE BYE - SHE STINKS.. SHE IS NOT GRACEFUL AT ALL AND SHE'S TOO MOUTHY... PROBABLY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE PAMELA ANDERSON AND THEN IT SHOULD BE KATE - SHE STINKS...

Lauren

DUDE think about it...TECHNICALLY the doctor should be paying child support cause TECHNICALLY the doctor got her pregnant doesnt anyone remember when jon didnt want her to go through with it but kate being kate pretty much said f.u and popped out SIX. thats pretty messed up if you as me but hey what do i know!! :)

BA

KATE YOU SUCK, AND I AM SURE YOUR ATTORNEY WILL FIGHT JON FOR
EVERY PENNY...MORE MONEY FOR HIM!

Erica

Dear Lauren,
If i recall, john had to uhh..J*rk into a cup to help make them babies and I bet that wasnt a Problem for him. How nice of you to go around spewing that he didnt want his kids, Im sure that makes them feel good. Imagine how your kids would feel if their father said that..

Dear kathy, John lost his job all on his own..from lack of ability and too much laziness..

timmsa

I totally agree with poster #36 Kate is money hungry and she told Jon that he had to quit his job and stay with the kids so she could promote her books and go on booking signing tours. And in some cases if the woman makes more money than than man she pays him. Look at Ann Heche she pays her ex-husband spousal support and child support every month. And there are other celebrities that are female and pay their ex-husbands spousal support every month.

She does need to go on DWTS, she can't dance she sucks.

I agree that ever man should pay to support his children because they did have these children but I just don't think in this case Jon should have to pay $20,000 a month for 8 kids.

And in most states the amount of support is bases on what you make, not what the wife says you should pay.

Kate is a scant bitch and she feels like she should be in control of every situation she is involved with.

Just go away Kate and physically spend time with your children and not let the nannies raise your kids.

ralph

If she wants to use the percentage method, then she can contribute 30 percent of her income, $1,000,000, which is $300,000, and he can contribute 30 percent of his income of $30,000, which would be $9,000. Then the $309,000 would be allocated to each parent based upon custody days at a rate of $847 per day (309/365). Using this type of analysis will quickly reveal that the most profitable use of his time is to be the full time caregiver for the children.

Of course, California law heavily favors women in custody battles. I know a woman who was so unfit as a parent that she moved from a state in the South to California to prevent having her children taken from her!

Erica

I have one more thought on this..or should I say QUESTION! All you people out there that keep saying KATE should be paying child support or spousal support! HE CHEATED! CHEATED CHEATED! IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS. HE SHOULDNT GET A DAMN THING! AS FOR Child suport, why would Kate pay, she has the kids. He is incapable of taking care of them..unless you want the older two watching the younger 6 while he screws whichever teen he can?? OMG GET REAL!

Robert

Use a CASR program and input both incomes and see what kind of sausage comes out the other end.

Ginger

Yeah,sure. And where will he find a job that allows him to pay so much. I do believe he wanted to spend more time with the kids but Kate said no. She prefers to pay nannies. She has all the lawyers and publicity at TLC behind her. Jon doesn't. He's a nice guy - she has an agenda and it's all about her. Poor Jon.

timmsa

From everything I have read Kate is the one who first stated that the marriage was over. And With her being gone all the time and treating him like a dog on "HER" show now while I don't agree with cheating, but what else what he suppose to do. He tried talking to her about how he felt, but she didn't care, she was more about making the money and not being there with the family.

I am sorry but if my marriage was falling apart because of my noting being home then i would stop my traveling and work on keeping my marriage together.

What people are talking about as far as Kate paying child support is because Jon has file the suit asking for custody of the kids. And honestly I think he should get them and she should have to pay support to him.

I just heard on the news that their show did violate child labor laws. The law that broke was not obtaining work permits for the kids. But as usual nothing is going to happen to them as long as it doesn't happen again.

Christopher Shookla

Eff her and her ******* lawyer, this Momjian thinks he's hot **** like his dad, I worked for this cretin 20 years ago at a philadelphia lawfirm that I will leave unnamed and he spilled champagne on my shoes and did not even apologize.

As for Jon Gosselin, Eff him too... Is it just me or does he look like the fish from the film The Incredible Mr Limpet.

YOU MAKE YOUR BED LIE IN IT KATE, YOU SNARKY ASS BITCH, PHILADELPHIA HATES YOU AND YOUR EX, YOU BOTH ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, RICH BASTARD PEOPLE SO DON'T COME HERE OR YOU WILL BE RUN OUT OF TOWN, PHONY ASS BITCHES...