Lindsay Lohan

Bails on Deposition

... to Shop

4/14/2010 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's to-do list: 1) Blow off an important date with lawyers who claim you drunkenly hijacked their client's car and chased someone down with it ... and 2) Go shopping!

lindsay_lohan_EX_TMZ
Just hours after Lindsay bailed on an important deposition -- where she was supposed to answer accusations stemming from an alleged alcohol-fueled car chase in 2007 -- LiLo was seen browsing in a Beverly Hills clothing boutique.

Lindsay claimed she was too busy to attend the all-day deposition ... and who's to say shopping doesn't count?

gimmeabreak

She's Lindsay bitches! Deal with it!

durrr...

geeze! she should have just stabed someone. the law woulda totally just left her alone.

CriticAl

I wish TMZ had a photo of her crying in the back of a police cruiser, about to be hauled off to jail, a la Paris Hilton.

I'm sick of her thumbing her coke-filled nose at the law.

carton pitch

Where is your mind Lohan... I think lohan died....

electriczipper

I find myself thinking of lindsey when I am banging my wife..isnt that werid?

Marilyn

The initial L stands for LOW I.Q. Lohan.
She is just none too bright f...ing with the court system!

popster

pete

THANKS LINDS! you are in my Dead Pool for 2010! do me a favor and die after Thanksgiving.

duelastar

frankly she needs to be thrown into jail, none of this slap on the wrist stuff for her. they need to make an example of this coked out brat. She keeps thinking she's above everyone when in reality she's nothing but gutter trash.

Alain

Poor girl.............

Felipe

Those guys just want money, I mean any one that's a total creep would've taken advantage this situation. Get a life and leave Lindsay alone she has much more important things to do ...

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ "Knarly"

She will end up like Nick Cage in the poor house!!!

SoCalRazzles

Lindsay is such an idiot...with not a care in the world.

jim

The hardest thing in the world for these ego soaked prima donnas to admit is failure, the need for help, and humility. The very personality that launched them into the spotlight is the type of personality that doesn't humble itself.

The first of the 12 steps, which Ms. L has no doubt heard in AA meetings, is "I admit that I have become powerless." In her mind, she is still in control. Still "powerful".

AA talks about how you have to hit your "bottom" in order for this humbling to happen. She simply hasn't hit hers yet. Sadly, for some, bottom is death. Let's hope her's is not.

autumnjade

I dont know why the court doesnt make her take a hair strand analysis and spill the results to the media... She is a drug user and repeat offender... When will her actions kill someone?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments