Larry King -- Explosive Fight Triggered Divorce

4/14/2010 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ both Larry King and Shawn Southwick filed for divorce today after an explosive argument this morning at their home in Beverly Hills.

Larry King -- Explosive Fight Triggered Divorce

We're told cars screeched out of the driveway, just after a nuclear argument.

We're told the marriage fell apart over allegations of infidelity.  Sources say Shawn is accusing Larry of having an affair with one of her close relatives.

Larry King had no comment, so far.

Back in February King told our camera he and Shawn were "hanging by a thread." Check out the video.

Will I'am

That's not why she divorcing him. He wanted to do it in the Poop Shoot and she's mormon and that's not allowed.

shar

yuk yuk yuk....... No amount of $$$$$ would be enough to sleep with him or Hugh Hefner. Yuk...Yuk...Yuk...

John S.

She's so hot! She could tower over me any day!

Jude

Here we go again - another one for the sex addiction clinic. Someone his age that's been married 8 times & can't behave himself comes across as an despicable pig. I shouldn't insult pigs either. He doesn't even have a nice personality - comes across as a nasty old man. CNN should retire him as no one watches him anymore. Then he'll have more time to chase girls young enough to be his daughters - UGH!!!!!

Mona Groff

I'd rather do without money than to have to sleep with Larry King.. YUK>>>

Ha!!!Ha!!!

If he was my husband and cheating, I would send the other woman a Thank You card and then go shopping.

Ha!!!Ha!!!

Marie

Is this wife #8? Divorces must be gettin expensive paying off all these wives, especially in CA.

KITKAT

SO---DO YOU THINK SHE MARRIED HIM FOR HIS G-D LIKE LOOKS AND TALL LEAN BODY?
PULEEEASE. ARE THESE MEN NUTS OR WHAT?

thetmzer

These stories are so funny when ur high! GO TO: http://bit.ly/breyF2

Christine

We don't know that he was sleeping with her sister. Let's find out the facts first, maybe? It's very convenient that she's claiming he slept with her sister. I'm not saying he did, and I'm not saying he didn't. "Cause I don't know. But women get their sisters (and brothers) to cover for them all the time. Just sayin'.

Mona Groff

Money wouldn't be enough to make me sleep with Larry King.. I guess it just depends on how bad u want money.. He can't see that though.. Too bad..

Franghessco

Poor Larry King, How Many Wives has He Gone Through ?!? You Larry You can Go and Wine & Dine and Cover them in Expensive Gifts to Get
All These Different Women (That only seem to Be After Your Loot Larry) ! Don't Let Them Be calling You Larry The Looter .. LOL :)
But, Seriously, Larry, It's what's in Both of Your Hearts .. Are You Really Doing what The lord Jesus Christ told Us Before He Went Back Up to Heaven ? That is Only Those 2 Little Commandments that We are to Follow ? 1. Love the Lord God Almighty, Whom King Jesus is Seated at The right Hand of in Heaven with ALL Your Heart, Soul and Mind ?!? No. 2 of Course is Love Your Neighbor The Same as You Would Yourself !!!
Thank You and May God Bless ALL of You with His Richest Blessing Today and Everyday !!! :)

ExSmutStud

Larry, why didn't you get your money and deposit it in a hot blow up doll? Women like this don't do old men because of love. They have a fetish for money. Wake up, Larry.

Nan

Shawn and her sister probably set him up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments