Larry King's Sister-in-Law Denies Affair

4/14/2010 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Larry King's marriage fell apart in large part because Shawn Southwick believes Larry is having an affair with her sister, Shannon Engemann ... but Shannon tells TMZ exclusively it's absolutely not true.

0921-media-removed-britney

Shannon says Shawn has been accusing her of fooling around with Larry for months.  She says Shawn has repeatedly pointed to the fact that Larry gave Shannon numerous gifts as evidence.  But Shannon says, "This is so ludicrous.  She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me."

Shannon says it's true ... Larry has given her gifts for Xmas and her birthday.  Shannon was not specific, but Shawn reportedly believes Larry bought Shannon a $160,000 car, among other things.

Shannon said, "Shawn has left me threatening messages."  After the National Enquirer published a story suggesting an affair, Shannon says, "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry.'"

Shannon EngemannShannon adds, "I'm tired for taking the rap for things.  I did not have an affair with Larry.  He's been like a father to me."

And finally, Shannon added, "I have a date tonight and I'm not going to worry about it.  I love my sister.  What's happening is not my fault."

weezie

Wow...Shannon looks just like that poor girl that Phil Spector killed. Yikes.

Robert

Late quote: Spank me daddy!

troutspoutout

Great job stealing material from the National Enquirer, which ran this info months ago.

Nicole

When you marry a old creep, what do you expect? I like nice things but I wouldn't let this old man shine my shoes if he paid me!

dirty diana

larry you little dog, can't teach an OLD dog NEW tricks. yeah she's guilty.she's washing it down with water.

Abby

OMG - they could share each others jeans. GROSS.

charles

THESE GOLD DIGGING BITCHES

thetmzer

These stories are so funny when ur high! GO TO: http://bit.ly/breyF2

brenda

how the heck does the cript keeper ( Larry King) get 8 wives much less 2 hot sisters fighting for him???? MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christa

Who cares if he had an affair, you obviously married him for money, had a wonderful life, now he has given you an alleged reason to leave and take more than half, and your argueing. Really let your sister have a go now and profit as you have. Love really, we all know love in Hollywood is drawn to the bank balance.

liar

So Larry's been generous with the whole family ?? Show us the pink slips for the cars he bought the rest. He hasn't been generous with the whole family-he's just been generous with the family hole.

Robert Jordan

Wow, if the 2 are Mormos, this all makes sense--connivers who never turn on one another, like the other poster said.

sistaelle

Is that Larry or Mick Jagger? Just sayin'...

renohell

you mean to tell me these two chicks are'nt scamming this old man!!
look at them and then look at this old fool. gold diggers!!!

quita

Why would Larry King even bother with the sister? She is the spitting image of his wife, which means both of them are not very attractive!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments