« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Witnesses: Ben's Bodyguards Wouldn't Help Us

4/15/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Friends of Ben Roethlisberger's accuser say the NFL star's bodyguards and the club owner refused to let them help their friend as she was allegedly being raped ... this according to documents obtained from the Milledgeville Police Department.

Witnesses: Ben's Bodyguards Wouldn't Help Us

According to the documents, witnesses told police they saw Ben's bodyguard escort the alleged victim to a backroom where the tiny bathroom was located -- and Ben followed shortly after.

One of the accuser's friends told police she approached Ben's bodyguard and "told him that [the alleged victim] was in no shape to be back there with Ben." The friend said she tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked, "and the security guards acted like they had no idea what was going on."

Another friend said she approached the owner of the club to get him to unlock the door -- but he refused and said "Ben's an NFL quarterback, he won't do anything to ruin his reputation." The owner gave a statement to cops, and made no mention of making the comment.

Both witnesses say once the alleged victim walked out of the bathroom, she immediately claimed Ben had raped her.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HillbillyHell

"In Georgia, it'a perfectly legal to 'rape' a drunk f*cking bitch" sais Milledgeville Police Chief Woodrow Blue.

Editors Note: The police chief is named Woodrow Blue...WTF. That's a name right out of a Harper Lee novel on the backwards South.

Squeaky Shoes

how did she get into the bar? She probably lied about her age or *was* in possession of a fake ID. What else is she lying about?

and I'm sorry but if her friend's were "outside the door" and this girl wasn't consenting... would they not have heard screaming? pleading? no... the only noise came from the "friends" who claimed they tried to get in.

too much of her story doesn't make sense

EZ

This is all a bunch of bull-s#$%. Come on people, this chic just wants $$$$$$. As you all know, when you're rich and famous like Big Ben is, and his out at a club with the fellers having some drinks, you know damn well chics are going to be hittin' on him left and right, then claim "he raped me", yeah right. All you stupid people out there believe this trash, then your life must be really boring.......

mikosaka

Ben has problems i can totally imagine his drunken face following after some woman with his thing out and just caught up in getting what he wants when he wants.

Shag

_______#################_______
___________##########__________
__________############# _______
________#################______

KOOKY DA VINCI

Mimi

I can't believe that this poor girl has been raped and people are talking about anything else. I don't care if she was 16 or 66 it should never happen. The sad part is the part of the story that makes me belive it is the fact that he had his penis out. That sounds like a drunken, stupid, entitled jock at a bar.I have worked in bars where the owners behaved this way.Never to the extent of rape but they may have tried if I weren't around to protect the younger women. He is just another a hole who deserves to go to jail but probably won't.

Squeaky Shoes

"Never to the extent of rape" - Mimi

cuz if "rape" were actually plausible, i believe that the owners/bodyguards present would really just stand by and let it all happen *sarcasm* ... right.

you don't go drinking underage at a bar, and expect everything to be all sunshine and roses when you're hammered

joethaplumber

After reading excerpts from the police reports - I truly believe that Ben "TAKE THE *****" Rothlisberger raped that young woman. I also believe he belongs in jail and out of the NFL totally. If we can send Michael Vick to jail for abusing dogs then certainly what Rothlisberger did is far worse. I used to have a good opinion of him even though I wasn't a Steeler's fan. Now I think he is just a P-O-S. He belongs in jail where any other rapist would be. Payoffs just seem to cement the facts that he knew what he did was wrong. The Pennsylvania State Police need to investigate the officer that was his bodyguard and bring him up on charges also if the facts indicate the he aided and abetted the rape of that young woman. This just makes my skin crawl.

This man should be in jail. There are women who try to take rich people(Like the Seagal story), but this woman has back up witness. Multiple witness confirm the first thing out of her mouth was help me, I was raped. It was not hey, I just got lucky with a football player.
What should be the deciding factor is was the "ripped". A woman who has willing sex with someone, would not have her genitals ripped. A woman forced to have sex, will be ripped and bleeding.
This is one of the reasons it is so important to have a victim checked at the hospital.

The First woman said that all Ben had to do was donate to womens abuse and tell the truth about what he did. She was not just looking for money and look how people are doing her. It is hard enough for these women to come forward. They shouldn't having to be put through this by the media and bloggers. The second girl has dropped out of school. That poor innocent “southern bell”…. Ben has turned her life upside down and torn it apart. He reminds me of O.J. Simpson!!!

joethaplumber

GJP

I read all these comments about "Big Ben Worthlessberger" and now it is my turn to comment. As far as the DNA sample being too small to compare to his DNA is bull****. I listened to an interview on KDKA Radio with Dr. Cyril Wecht. In case some of you idiots never heard of him, he is one of the foremost forensic pathologists in the world. He stated that if there was enough DNA to tell if it was human and male, which was stated by the Milledgeville DA, there was enough to compare with Worthlessberger's DNA.He was asked many times to go to Georgia to give a DNA sample, but for some reason, he could never find the time. Gee, I wonder if it was because he was guilty. Then, all of a sudden, his DNA sample was not needed because the sample from the lab in Georgia was too small for any comparison. I guess even the lab can be paid off. The bottom line is he's an ugly,fat,arrogant "PIG" with money and thinks he can do anything to any woman and get away with it. This is to all you PITTSBURGH STEELER FANS.........Keep believing he is innocent, and cheer him on at football games and hope that his next victim is not your daughter, friend or close relative. As far as I am concerned, the Steelers deserve this piece of **** and the more he does to embarrass the team the better!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Can't believe this SOB is going to get away with rape! I hope his other victim nails his ass to the wall.

Fred