« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Accuser: Big Ben Exposed Penis in Hallway

4/15/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0415_ben_BN_TMZ_04Ben Roethlisberger's accuser told friends that the QB took his penis out of his pants in a Georgia nightclub before following her into a bathroom -- this according to newly released witness statements.

Milledgeville Police spoke with multiple  witnesses who claim the accuser told people she was raped -- moments after her encounter with Ben.

According to one witness, the accuser claimed that it all started while she was in a secluded hallway in the Capital City nightclub, when Ben walked over to her "with his penis already out of his pants."

According to the witness, the accuser claimed she tried to walk out of the area -- but instead of opening an exit door, she mistakenly opened the door to a bathroom ... and walked inside.

According to the witness, the accuser claimed Ben followed her inside the bathroom, shut the door, and then raped her.

As the accuser and her friends left the club, they reported the incident to a police officer.  According to the newly released police report -- the accuser told the officer her "recollection" of her encounter with Ben was "foggy" due to her "intoxication level." This statement seems to contradict the statements given by the witnesses.

The cop claims he also spoke with Ben that night -- and according to the document, Ben told the officer that he remembered hanging around the accuser earlier in the night ... but told her "she was too drunk after observing her fall." Ben said he then walked away from her.

Last week, after a lengthy investigation, cops announced they would not be pursuing charges against Ben.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

kc3

To CHICKMAN--Just because a guy has a bunch a girls breaking down the door to have sex with him doesn't mean he didn't rape her. Rapists rape because they get a high off of it and feel entitled, not because they can't get any. And she was not pressing charges about him exposing himself, it was about the alleged rape that happened afterward. And it is a big deal when a guy exposes himself. Women feel threatened and it is very likely she's been raped before. Predators can smell victims.
To TERRI--SHE WAS DRUNK. Have you never been around drunk people? Or are you such an angel that you have never been plastered before? Not saying she was definitely raped but it is very possible. Most women that get raped by famous people do not come forward because of negative press/threats by rabid fans. In fact a very small percentage of women ever press charges--famous or not. Do you not realize that 20-30 percent of women and girls get raped or molested?

kc3

hot stuff

Hey guys--you all would do it if you knew you could get away with it--I'd say--ho in the hallway and you would all run to her. When I was 17-21--I did many of you, some willingly, some not. I hung around in major cities and partied with the famous and the low-life's. I have photo albums with lots of unsavory pics. Yours could be among them. The only ones who want Ben penalized are the wanna-bes who will never win a Super Bowl. Hang in there Ben...and stay clear of those "skanks." Let he who is without SIN--cast the first stone!!!!

lili

He has money but he is cheap. He can afford a bodyguard but not a prostitute or a hotel room.

Kathleen Ross

I do not believe the accusations this twenty year old college student made against Ben Rothlisberger.I believe she is a gold digger college requires hard work and studying and why do that when you can make up a false accusation to get rich quick. I feel this woman needs to be arrested and incarcerated for filing a false police report and Ben should sue her for defamantion of chacter.

Andre' Jackson

I'm not for ANYBODY getting jacked... and especially to do with anything of a sexual nature.... but I have NEVER- EVER heard of a woman who has been assaulted state it as "having sex"... "he then had sex with me?!" are you F'n kidding me?! no statement of I tried to push him, kick him, scratch him...or he forced me down, held me, choked me... he just had sex with me and I said No...what is this world coming to?!

lia

ElissaAnnMakeup

Associated w/ pictues from the dirty.com-What was Roethlisberger Thinking. Me(curly light long brownhair wearing a pink shirt and a heart necklace), the blurry girl and the girl in purple w/white meet them at the first bar hung out for like an hour ( they were all so nice and complete genlteman) and went to the second bar with him and his crew. The girl who summited these pictures blurred her face because I took these pictures of them( P.s I was not in the pictures But was there bar hopin with them) !!! The group shot was because it was his Birthday and I was yelling come on take a picture with the Birthday boy ! They noticed he had a VIP table !!! The VIP is right next to the bathroom …That club was the smallest I had ever been too !!! I could extend both my arms and touch the wall to the vip table rope !!! We were all talkin(And introducing everyone to one-another) and having a good time near the bathroom and the girl in blue(Kelly) (20 minutes after meeting him) took Ben by the hand (reaching over me to get to him)and lead him to the bathroom to makeout with him !!!!! They almost trampled over me in the process ! By the time I got my second drink which was all of like a less then a minute bc i got to know the bartender Ben opens the door with his right hand ….put his left hand on pants’ waist band and then sticks his right hand down his pants and grabs his item and the waist band … ( It looked like he adjusted himself) Only his d*ck head was sticking out and it looked rock hard !!!! Wouldn’t he be soft if he came ? He looked drunk !!! That was the first time I had ever been flashed at a bar… I Thought he was very immature and ran back w/ my drink to where Wallace and my friends were standing and the next thing I know they evaucuated the bar ! I though there was a fight or something ??? Me and my friends left. He called me 3 months later and I kept saying Ben who ? I don’t know any Ben. Nobody would every want to go on a date with an immature slut boy a real women needs a MAN !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6