« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Big Ben's Teammate -- Massive Tip Exposed

4/16/2010 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's one part of Ben Roethlisberger's infamous night out in Georgia that's indisputable -- he and teammate Willie Colon were on a serious drinking spree, and they were not stingy with the gratuity.

Big Ben Roethlisberger and his teammate
Newly released documents from the investigation include their tab from The Brick in Milledgeville -- their last stop before Capital City bar, where the alleged sexual assault occurred.

According to the docs, they ordered 38 drinks in less than two hours for a total of $224.25 -- and then left a big fat tip of $100.

The Steelers offensive tackle Colon paid the bill with his AMEX card.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fred Farkel

$100????????

I used to tip the doorman at the MGM $100 when he just opened the door. I used to tip our favorite MGM security guards $100 per night just to have our backs.

My bar tab for the wife and I was always $60...0 plus.

And I am a nobody.

Fred Farkel

That was $60......0. Not $60......,000.

Fred Farkel

SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS.

WT F is with the dots????

Lee

I live in Akron, and LeBron would probably leave $15-$20 tip on that tab - go Steelers!

Dug

Oh these little whimp wads with their little tinis... for starters, it is customary to leave a 50% tip in Wisconsin and they didn't even leave a 50% tip so how is this news? I'm not following it, plus this wasn't just for two people where in WI it would be for 1 person so I don't get your story about that either? Please someone help me understand. Thanks.

Turko

Big Ben lives dangerously. He has ridden motorcycles without a helmet, and now these sexual assault accusations. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually claims to have bipolar disorder.

Tom

$224 haha, I spend more last week. *****s

Scott

This is a joke 100 bucks for 225 come on that is a small tab maybe if was 500 tip for 225 tab none celebs can tip better then that

j

Big Ben didn't rape anyone. I'm sure this alleged victim will have no problem cashing in on the civil suit....

D.K.

that's about $5 a drink, that's cheap, i wish LA drinks were that cheap, 38 drinks for only $224, i wanna go there...

cshipp17

well now willie is good for something cause it aint football

gemini81

WELL liquor??? These guys are so f*cking loaded and they're drinking the ****tiest of **** alcohol... but then again, money doesn't buy class!!!!

HillbillyHell

Big Ben!!?? More like Big Doofus. Check out Ben's puffy face...dude's an alcoholic...guaranteed.

rmendoza2323@sbcglobal.net

peanuts

music4life

How is a hundred dollar tip crazy? That isn't that uncommon and their millionaires, how in the hell is that breaking news? 100 dollar bill is great but it's not like they gave a 1000 dollar tip or anything, their millionaires they could toss 100s and 100s and 100s of dollars out the window and it wouldn't affect them at all. What's more shocking is all the drinking they did, I would have thrown up everywhere and collapsed! Most people would be beyond drunk drinking 38 drinks between two people thats outrageous. And hard liquor at that wtf!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments