Danny Glover

Arrested in Maryland

4/16/2010 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Glover was arrested in Maryland today -- after armed police cracked down on a massive protest rally.

Danny Glover Arrested in Maryland
Glover -- along with 11 other people -- was taken into custody outside of the headquarters of Sodexo, Inc. ... where protesters were rallying against the business practices of the food management giant.

He was given a citation and later released, telling cameras, "We're moving to make some real positive changes."

0416_glover_video

tgrfan42069

he will protest this but you will never see him protesting obama shoving things down our throats.

CutTheCrap

I work for Sodexo government services and had a major accident on the job and have been with the company 9 rs now. After my accident upper management has treated me in in a manner with pretty much is called retaliation. It's against the law if you get hurt on the job and file a claim to do this to employees...I am currently in talks with an attorney to go after them now for that and personal injury. When I was releases from workman's comp they demoted me and put me in a position that is 30% percent less than what I was making and let me tell you jobs are hard to come by in Cali and my settlement was peanuts I had no real choice but to take that pay-cut just so I wouldn't loose my pension and health insurance....

BEN

joe biden will show up to anything..

Danny Glover,
nobody likes a copycat, the faux community organizer bit has been done before... just sayin'

TiredofthisCrap

It is not Brooks or Biden, both of them are bigger names than Glover. The article would have been geared towards them instead of Glover.

Bear

Glover is a Putz.

Jill

Glover is a JackAss,go live in Cuba, IMPEACH THE HUSSEIN REGIME

martin

BRAVO Danny....BRAVO....

Observer999

Good for Danny! Keep fighting the good fight.

keeb

danny got arrested for free speech 1st admendment and ben was not even questioned for rape. wow.

everyone is equal

thinking danny glover is a nut job is not racist. are all minorities completely exempt from ignorance and stupidity because they aren't white? now THAT's racist.

Muawiyah

Eddy, you do sound pretty ignant.

BTW, Sarah and her husband Todd have a pretty good inter-racial marriage going.

What is it you have against such things? You some kinda' KKK type or what ~ you sure sound like it.

pax

Nice to see Joe Biden standing behind him with his hands in the air celebrating!

Jessie

Compass Group is a way better company!

bee

who?

Tod

Mel Brooks? Looks more like Joe Biden. Get your eyeglass prescription checked.