Tiger & Jesse 'Mistresses' Get Reality TV Offer

4/19/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a new reality show is in the works that would be hosted by Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Jamie Jungers -- and according to the creator, it's all about celebrities who cheat on their loved ones.

Tiger & Jesse 'Mistresses' Get Reality TV Offer

Jesse James' alleged mistress #1 and Tiger Woods' #we-lost-count would front a show called "Celebrity Cheaters," which is currently being shopped around town. The show was created by Bobby Goldstein, who created the original "Cheaters" -- and would, according to the pitch, try and "catch celebrity cheaters with their pants down."

Ironically, we're told McGee once applied to be on "Cheaters" to try to trap an ex. She was denied.

The show hasn't found a home yet -- but Goldstein says McGee and Jungers have both agreed to do it, though nothing has been signed yet.

Mimi

I will NEVER watch a show with any of those whores. I was a stripper, I have tattoos. I would never consider myself disgusting, like these women. Just go way, bitches!

Susan

Everyday in Hollywood another nobody strikes it rich in fame and publicity for doing nothing. Its seems to me that anyone can be a star!!!! Hollywood and the entertainment industry must be running out of talented people to talk about its only the low lifes and bad behavior anymore that get's reconized by any of these media outlets. Besides that who gives a rats ass who Tiger slept with its not any of our business. Why are we so fixed on this?

Travis

you know what I would love to watch, a reality show that actually lived up to it's name, for example.. they need to have celebrity survivor but instead of being trapped on a beautiful island paradise trap them in New Jersey.. beautiful dumpy, cold, New Jersey.. Now here comes the fun part, to be able to sleep in a bed each night they need to compete in events, one event would be walking down New Jersey Blvd at night without a bum pissing on your shoes, or here's another one, they would have to work a real 9-5 job at let's say McDonalds (that's right they have to earn a Mc Paycheck..) This show would get great ratings because there is no way in hell any celebrity would be able to put up with more then a few days living in New Jersey, I tried.. it sucked..

Oz

Thank you, TMZ for allowing us this forum for free expression, I can read other people that speak my language. This is more entertaining, because the underground comedians here are fearless and uncensored. The truth does hurt and celebrities don’t like to hear it…too bad.
The celebrity cheating show, is nothing new….we have been watching the shutter bug entertainment trends and paparazzi do this since the beginning of time.
Glorifying prostitutes is the next logical step, since infidelity and divorce is so highly profitable in Hollywood.

Lora Birdsall

I just threw up in my mouth. What a waste of air time.

Just Sayin

WHO WOULD WATCH THIS CRAP?!!!

NOT ME!!!!

Frank Rodriguez

I could not believe the comment that was made on the TMZ show today.
She said "Their speaking Puerto Rican". Get it right baby. You should have said "Their speaking Spanish". Where did get that one from.
Oh, Lord!

barney

To Audrey
Regarding your comments about Mcgee.I don't think she is ugly I think the opposite she is a good looking woman.As for the Tatoo I'd like to have her standing naked in front of me so I could check her hot crotch to see if she has one are not.

emerald

THIS is exactly the sort of reason why homewrecking little ho's go for married celebs, and while we can all say cheating is a no no, these women pull out all the stops, layering the oozing charm andsex on until they succeed!! Now some immoral, amoral, t.v channel wants to make a program about them talking to celebs who've cheated and glamourising it all for the youth of today - Jeez! - how about trying to teach them morals and that seducing stupid mid life crisis male celebs who are married with kids isn't going to make you a millionaire with your books, interviews, shows et etc etc! How about instead of it being a bragging contest to stab beautiful wives with over and over, it becomes as much of a disaster for their lives as it is for the wives and families left wrenched apart! How about celeb toddlers don't have to know the tradgedy of divorce as well as the humiliation of these women making a profit from their parents celebrity with endless rehashes in the media and t.v shows telling us these women have become wives with families of their own!
Karma's a bitch baby, what goes around comes around, so when these women are suddenly older and less appealing let's just hope when their hubby is cheating with a younger model it hits them just as hard hm?!!

kirsten

Reality TV is much cheaper to produce then a 30 minute sitcom or 60 minute drama series. That's why there is so much of it on TV today. The Jersey Shore reality stars make just $10,000 per episode while Charlie Sheen alone pulls in more than a 1/2 million per episode. It seems the more controversial the reality stars or the program, the more appealing it is to these morally bankrupt producers. Writing to the sponsors will not get these shows off the air. Remember the Detroit housewife's campaign to get Married...With Children off the air? Not only did it fail, so did the campaign to get Jersey Shore off the air.

Moonflower

They're both disgusting. Who would want to watch them on TV?

ghdiv

In the modern market, one of the best selling brands is the GHD Hair

straighteners
. GHDs are used by professional hair stylists in some of the world’s most distinguished hair

salons. Celebrities are also a huge fan of GHD Straighteners. Facing so

many different styles, most people first consider of the popular GHD Iv

Styler

Audrey

Simple fix: If no one watches, then the show gets canceled.

Had enough

Until the public stops watching the programs that feature these sex buddies and buying the magazines that have articles about them they are not going away. STOP BUYING THE MAGAZINES!!!!!!
Don't buy the products featured on these programs.

Tornado

I just don't get it. I really don't. I am the kind of person that returns $20 when the ATM gave me too much. Or I go back to the counter at the grocery store when I realize I wasn't charged for something I have in my basket. I work hard, I'm honest, I would never knowingly or maliciously hurt another yet I get the short end of the stick. My dad has cancer, I was denied a raise because the company is cutting back this year despite giving us more work, and the bills keep coming. Yet these women that ruin marriages and make money off of it keep getting ahead. It sucks. It really does.