'Prison Break' Star Lets It All Hang Out

4/16/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been a little less than a year since "Prison Break" went off the air, but that hasn't stopped Wentworth Miller from becoming a big star.

media_removed_tmz

Rockin' a lot more, er, hair, the curvy 37-year-old went for a much needed hike in L.A. on Thursday.

This is how he rolls.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

skiving@work

Well, since Prison Break was filmed over what, a 3 year period?...maybe he is not so much keeping under the radar as taking a well earned rest? I am sure when he blasts onto our screens again soon looking slimmer all his "fans" who have been slandering him will soon be the first to commence on how much better he looks.... because, sadly some people really are that fickle. I fail to see how he is "dissing his fans"?? Do you mean because he hasnt worked for a while (even though he has been in Resident Evil recently?)

Snowflake

All the talk about respecting Wentworth's privacy, started by one person acting as a ridiculous guardian for Went,has stirred things up with his solid fans.All of a sudden people were accused of intruding his privacy whilst just expressing their desire for more news and photos on Wentworth.Now his fans don't ask for photos unless adding clearly that they respect his privacy!LMAO

A doll & Icy

When Milla got Wentworth to be in the video for his fans a while back, he said she told him that his fans were following up on him on Twitter and showing some interest in his doings. Milla had to TELL HIM that!He is so unconnected with his fans ! I don't mean he's dissing his fans bcause he hasn't been working (!) more because he is so above his fans and everything about him must be such a secret. All his interviews are predictably boring the man only gives to his fans as little as possible everytime IMO.

natascha

oh my god this man robs me my last nerve. He has the most charming smile I've ever seen. too bad I will never get the chance to know him personally.

nobody has the right to judge about Wentworth Miller. He has that certain something that other men missing. Wentworth is just great

hmm

Haha William Fichtner (Alex Mahone) is like 50 something and he has a better body than Wentworth

http://i38.tinypic.com/2yoq0xv.jpg -shirtless mahone

sevilya

wowowo your are that old

skiving@work

Ahhh Mr Mahone...... he is my guilty little crush! Even proposed to my fella that we watch The Dark Night (again) just so I could catch a glimpse of him in the first 5 minutes of the film!

LT

He's just preparing for a movie, omg you guys really couldn't figure that out yourself...?

Lindsay

i love how people are so superficial. has anyone kept tabs on everything he is doing? Hes so talented and smart.

kristy haynes

Hey you what is the problem here is that you people at TMZ have no life you go around making fun of someone that you really don't know SO WHY SHUT UP about wentworth miller being alittle fat like you people are perfect he is a human being leave the man alone ok if you don't like the way he looks it's not him it's you and trust you wish you were making the kinda money he is making that is why you right these lies like you do **** YOU BASTERS

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9