Charlie Sheen -- I'm Totally Buzzed

4/18/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen really did shave off all his hair -- and TMZ has obtained the pics to prove it.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
Charlie put on his favorite pair of pajama bottoms and showed off his nearly chrome dome as he made a trip to the dentist Friday afternoon.

Hey, if Britney can make the look work ...

Mandy

Charlie rocks... Love him! Team Charlie! I'm never going to meet him OR date him.. Not my business.. Love 2 1/2 men & his character on there!

Al Janes

Please remember. Charlie Sheen is THE MAN! HE can pretty much do whatever he wants because he is .. The SHEEN....
check it out www.allaboutcharliesheen.com

Al Janes

Again.. Mr Sheen can pretty much do whatever he wants. He is the SHEEN!!! www.allaboutcharliesheen.com

Chelle/aussie

Is this jealousy? What has he done to you guys? People are allowed to make their own choices. Unfort. his became public. I like his
imperfections - do you think he's the only person to use drugs or
prostitutes? That's his own private business. Is he the only actor
who parties? Oh ppplease - lots of them do it but you don't hear the
details. You must all be Disney fans, are you? Thankyou for those
who had the sense to disagree with the majority. God, I hate
goody-two-shoes type of people!!!!!!

Pam

I love the new cropped look!!!

juden

He looks better!

billie

I don`t care anyone says.. I love the guy,and his show!!

billie

I don`t care what anyone says.... I love the guy

Kelly

So what he shaved his head - maybe a sense of freedom. It doesn't matter if you shave your head or not for a drug test-any hair on your body can be used to detect the presence of drugs.

maureen

can't test his hair now for any drugs! Number one show pressure is going to get the blame, don't cha know.

bufferman1

CHARLIE SHEEN, I LOVE TWO AND A HALF MEN, AND YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Maria

OMG! why would you shave that beautiful head of hair off, one of his best features. Get your act together before its too late..

I guess joe has a big mouth

test

Mary

I love the show Two and a Half Men and I do not think that Charlie
is a bad guy. His show is doing great and you cant do that if you
are stoned or drunk all the time. He has problems and needs help
as does his wife. Can't help it, his acting and the entire cast's
is great. Come on Charlie you can do it. For the kids,
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
It only matters what you and Brooke want and need to get help.

Don

CHARLIE SHEEEN IS THE MAN. Some people want to put him down for his faults. Where were this people when Tiger Woods was allowed to play pro golf again? I will support Charlie in what ever he desides to do. Any one who puts him down for his sins should look at their own life and their own sins.We are all Sinners but Charlie went to rehab and is trying to make him slf a better person.