« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL QB -- Scoring Formation w/ Country Singer

4/18/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers rolled through a hot Vegas club last night ... but he appeared to be more into the country music scene ... as in "Lady Antebellum" singer Hillary Scott.

TMZ obtained photos of Rodgers gettin' all sorts of cozy with Scott inside Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel last night.

Spies inside the club tell us they looked pretty "coupley" -- but it's unclear if the two are actually an item. Still, for Rodgers -- that's a Pro Bowl move right there.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SL

2 people talking and its breaking news that they are "hooking up", god forbid a male talking to a female is actually just that..talking.

Joe Johnson

I'm assuming that is saying that Aaron Rodgers is gay are just bitter fans of Grandpa Favre. I feel sorry for you.

And how come when an athlete reaches a certain point of fame, everyone accuses him of being gay? It's ridiculous.

Tim

Just don't assault her like Big Ben does!!!

Shelly

I am from Pittsburgh and wish our quarterback was as classy as this guy! Isn't Hillary engaged to someone?

jimmy

He was gay at California, He was gay during the draft. I don't even like football and I know he is gay. NO fan of the game here - much less Farve.

I did go to Cal and graduated in 2006 so I have some connection...

I think he should be proud of who he is and let it out. the NFL needs a gay superstar QB - it would be awesome.

jenna

What is your connection? How exactly do you know he is gay? Because he's always pictured all over women...I don't believe it.

DAWN

THAT'S NOT HER...SHE IS CURVIER...A LOT CURVIER

jenna

That is her, she lost a bit of weight, you can tell it's her, her hair was the same color on the awards show tonight as it is in this picture

Amy

He is gay.

And who said anything is wrong with that?

jimmy

no she is not engaged at this time.

you can clearly see her ring finger in one of the photos and bam.... no ring.

she left alone and he left 'with the guys'

as thsi develops it could get interesting in the NFL. i am not sure of the biggest gay NFL player ever.. but AROD is up there....

jimmy

My connection is attending several parties with Aaron in attendance. He even roomed with a guy at Cal. In my opinion, this is what scouts picked up on when he 'fell' in the 2005 NFL draft.

It was well known and well accepted in Berkeley that Aaron liked the guys. There was some question if this guy could 'lead' an NFL team or would there be locker room issues.....

No issues with this guy, gay or not; he is a leader and a great player. I will be proud when he writes a blockbuster book in the coming years about being a GREAT gay NFL qb- very exciting

and no. Don Majkowski is not gay - he has a wife of ten years and 2 children. generally if the gay get married (for show) they do not have kids, much less stay in the relationship for 10 years.

i spent 2 years on a very liberal campus with this guy - i know he habits - heck he still lives with GUYS ONLY in his house in CA. get real and get over it. i would like to do him hehe

Jessie

OLD news TMZ. There have been reports of the two of them seeing each other for over a year. You're WAY late on this story.

John

He's not gay but he is 1 class act go pack go

Booby

Don't most athletes room with guys in college? He lives with his brother now. That was the dumbest proof I have ever heard.

britt

Aaron Rodgers coolest guy alive!He desereves to hook up with a Hottie hes a sexy guy and no hes not gay..But wanna know who is gay?Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments