Oprah & Stedman -- Up in the Air

4/19/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed like your average couple about to fly coach, Oprah Winfrey and her life partner of over 20 years Gayle King Stedman Graham jetted off in a private plane together from Santa Monica Airport on Sunday.

media_removed_tmz
It's unclear where the couple was headed ... but it's pretty clear who paid for the trip.

Nothing but the best for Mr. & Mrs. Winfrey.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

GLORIA

tiv, What???? ah ok How do you know that I haven't , LOL yes a lot of people don't think Jesus is the only way to God and heaven and that is why they will not see God or heaven. And a cult is what teaches against the word of the only true God tiv, if you read the bible you would know this too. The fool is the one who says in his heart "There is no God."Those that say Jesus in not the only way to God and heaven will be denied before God by Jesus and tiv that is in the bible look it up if you have a bible.Don't act like you know me , you don't, But my God does.

Jay

Hey "Just Saying"...I'm not really angry more than tired of falsehoods being perpetuated. You know, the same falsehoods that compelled you to respond to my comment revealing YOUR OWN hatred and anger (where it could have been better made with people who OBVIOUSLY hate for no reason). NONE of my comments reveal a hatred for anyone...just/more a contempt for fake people who have gained a stronghold from false supremacy. NOBODY (certainly not me) said ANYTHING about a hand-out! I spoke of frightened, affluent black people who have made it NOT helping their own? YOU, out of your own latent (contemptuous) views of black people and your belief/indoctrinated view that most blacks are looking for a handout (this is what you imply - NOT me), reveal that you think this way. I said NOTHING about people who don't deserve to be helped being helped. In MY world the strong survive. My world is a world of animals...not altruistic humans. In fact I accept the racists and the indoctrinated traitors for who and what they are. I'm not one of these/you delusional people who believe there will ever be a human utopia...especially where the races are concerned. This isn't Star Trek or other fictitious movies that show future people of all races living in harmony. THIS is what we have created...RIGHT NOW...an OBVIOUS dystopia! And most people see that humans aren't advanced enough to REALLY change...only buy a better iPad or other largely useless device. We are ONLY advancing technologically...NOT morally! And, lastly, I FAR from pity myself. If I die right now as I type (something you and others would probably make happen if you had a button to push to simply kill another off...what does that say/reveal about you?) I have more than had a enriched life full of blessings - far more than more deserving people! I also happen to have the power (something I have always appreciated) to stand out WHEREVER I go or with WHOMEVER I interact. I can be an strong, influential INDIVIDUAL!! I'm just REAL enough to know what is in the hearts of common (MOST) men and women...especially those who FORCE themselves to see things through colored lenses like you! So go ahead and try to pigeon-hole people like me. This is a tactic (pigeon-holing people and putting them into convenient packages like "liberals" or "conservatives" or WHATEVER) to make oneself feel bigger or greater than another..when we are ALL but simple creatures that would move with the heard if/when need be...and bleed and die just the same. NO NOT ONE...not even you "just saying"...ESPECIALLY not you!

tiv

Gloria there are no words for a person like you You live in fantasy Island lol Jay i love what you wrote so right on !! you sound like a wonderful real person

GLORIA

tiv, WOW! I am, I don't know what to say. I am not sure if your still thinking I need meds or if you are being real with me. LOL, but I will side on the good in your post to me! I will keep you in my prayers that is true and If this where a dream I would be your best friend! Hahaha! But tiv we will meet one day I know this to be true,God is not a man that HE would lie. So, I want to cry now, but tiv do know that you are so loved by the God of Abraham! You are his chosen BE BLESSED ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE MY FRIEND!"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalms 23. God Bless you in your going out and your coming in,The keep you in all His ways ,May you have bread for your table and drink for your soul. May His face shine on your face always! From my heart to yours from Our Fathers word.

GLORIA

tiv ehhhh so I read the post again with my glasses and OMGOSH but I will still pray for you anyway. The blessing has gone out and my Father has heard it, the rest is up to you. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, the one who died for YOU and the rest of this world. the way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD,but he loves him that follows after righteousness.Proverbs 15:9, A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. Proverbs 18:7, so be it.

Lynda

Funny how TMZ crossed off Gayle King's name.
You guys already what the rest of us do, don't you?
LOL!

sam

she owns the plain. don't hate!

Barbara

Yeah, Oprah proved that she is a racist by playing Bruce Springteens' music while driving to the national parks to help her people get out in the world to see nature; she also visited her White fellow campers with drinks; she also enabled Dr. Oz who is white and a Republican, who took some of Oprahs' money to back George Bush, and Dr. Phil, I wonder what his race is?

Barbara

Del

Comment #12- Overpaided or not she didn't do it hustling taxpayers. It's not her job to feed people "BLACK or WHITE" because she is black. Hell do you require Bill Gates to feed white folks? Stop making everything a black or white issue. She owes the black community nothing other than to show us that with hard work we too can be where she is. Good for you Oprah many that money and keep your man!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9