Seagal's Ex

'Not Surprised' By

'Sex' Allegations

4/20/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Seagal's ex-wife, Kelly LeBrock, tells TMZ she's "not surprised" by the allegations that Seagal treated a former female employee as his own personal "sex toy."

LeBrock -- who had three children with the action star during their marriage from 1987 to 1994 -- added, "I will refrain from saying anything specific now because of our 3 children."

And why is Kelly so tight lipped? Well, here's a small clue ... LeBrock told us, "I have many shocking things to say about Mr. Seagal which will be known soon when my book comes out."

And that folks is what we call "a tease."

sam

In one sentence she wants what is best for the kids and refrains from trashing their Dad and in the next she is coming out with a tell all book that will totally trash their Dad. For a minute there I actually thought there was still a person in Hollywood that had the common sense to not get rich at the expense of their family.....not!

me

Way to go Kelly, don't trash him and embarass your kids unless you can make some money off it with a TELL ALL BOOK.

You're no better than any of these other idiots. You think anyone would want to read it?

McQuest

oh my god. Is that the hot chick from weird science. Jeez she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every ugly stick on the way down.

c

hhmmmm an ex wife who's bitter? shocking

Emme

Kelly LeBrock was a really beautiful women in her youth and she is still attractive today. I remember reading that he sexually harassed Jenny McCarthy years ago. Perhaps Kelly has wanted to write a book for years and was afraid or perhaps she didn’t want her ex-husbands behavior to be public knowledge because of the kids. But considering that it’s all coming out anyway, she might as well have a go at it. I bet it will sell. People are certainly eating it up in the tabloids, sex sells.

Emme

Kelly LeBrock was a really beautiful women in her youth and she is still attractive today. I remember reading that he sexually harassed Jenny McCarthy years ago. Perhaps Kelly has wanted to write a book for year and was afraid or perhaps she didn’t want her ex-husbands behavior to be public knowledge because of the kids. But, considering that it’s all coming out anyway, she might as well have a go at it. I bet it will sell. People are certainly eating it up in the tabloids, sex sells!

Emme

nisiek

Segal is a pig, and has been known to f-around for years. He slept with their nanny when he was married for God's sake, and it is no secret he is a true freak...I believe ALL the allegations against him, never doubted them for one second.

Darlene

She was treated that way because she wanted to be!

me

Yikes- check out the before and after of Kelly.

Christina G.

I've never seen any of this movies, but he looks like a jerk.

Lotsoflafter

her lips look like an elephant's ass. so much for plastic surgery

RosellaT

Hard to imagine her being 'tight lipped' with those lips. Not sure I agree with a tell all book with the kiddies and all ... but anything to bring this punk down once and for all.

kelly

Please kelly are you kidding me.. You married him and had 3 KIDS with him if he was so bad why did you stay through all that?? just trying to sell a book. see how these sneaky freakin EX ACTORS are...everyone's out for a buck..

fawzeya

HE did a Joe Piscapo/Robin Williams...left the wife and married the baby-sitter...CLASSY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments