Jodie Sweetin Divorced,

Pays Support

4/20/2010 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Full House" star Jodie Sweetin's divorce is now final, and she'll be the one paying child support to her ex-husband -- according to a source close to the now former couple.

0420-jodi-sweetin-83035434-ex
We're told Jodie and Cody Herpin were both in Orange County Superior Court today when they were granted joint custody of their two-year-old daughter Zoie.

Our source says Jodie was ordered to pay about $600 per month in support.

A rep said Jodie is happy she and Cody can now move on with their lives.

Jones1234

Nice neck tat. What a moral, upstanding, responsible, forward thinking young man.

gimmeabreak

I guess our resident moral crusader and ******* Magnum didn't get the memo. Not sure what neck tat sarcastically dissing her for, but she's a recovering drug addict who used to go on meth, coke and ecstacy fueled benders just like any good little Hollywood starlet does. She looks good, I wish her the best.

Box

YES, ONE FOR THE GUYS!!!.... Btw she must be a broke? Only $60...0 a month?? Cody should banged one of the Olsen twins, there loaded!...

K-fed is not looking that witless after all...

Khate sucks

Only $60...0 a month? Girlfriend must be broke!

bophus

wow she is hot. to bad about the meth thing, lol. whatever she made her mistakes and is back on track again. very pretty.

Rick

Whats the big deal about the tat? I have a whole mural on my back, chest and arms. I have never, ever been arrested or used any types of drugs, plus I am a law enforcement officer for my state. You would be surprised how many of us have tats. Tats are not for criminals anymore, and haven't been for many years.

It's me snitches!

1st!

Jason Chambers

man, shes hot.

Jordon

I think Jodie Sweetin and the girl who played Blossum, should be in a movie together where they play sisters...who's with me?

Abe

Considering the size of her tits, Jodie should have no trouble making enough to pay her old man support.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

7. Turn left at NE-2 E/US-34 E
6.6 mi
8. Turn right at NE-2 E
3.6 mi
9. Turn left to merge onto I-80 E
78.7 mi
10. Take exit 397 to merge onto Homestead Expy/US-77 S toward NE-2/Beatrice/Nebraska City
4.0 mi
0.4 mi
19. Turn left at SW Harrison St
479 ft

Topeka, KS

TOUR GUIDE KOOKY

joe

What a loser , letting his ex wife support him? No wonder she divorced him. And its 600.00 a Month - learn how to read

Lisa

You know what? I have not an OUNCE of sympathy for Jodie Sweetin. Seriously, LOOK AT THAT MAN! Look in his eyes. He's complete and total untrustworthy, manipulative, conniving s***. What the hell was she thinking?

And now she's paying to support him (child my @ss, he's gonna use that money on hoes, etc.). Serves her right for being so stupid to marry that loser in the first place. Stevie Wonder can see him for what he is. Dumb ass girl.

Chris

He looks every bit like a junkie thug criminal.

zzyzx