Octomom's Home -- Babies Stompin' Babies

4/20/2010 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom let Oprah inside her home ... and it's a scary, dangerous place for kids.

octomom and her children
In the footage, aired today on the "O" show, chaos appears to reign supreme in Nadya Suleman's home -- with one of Octo's older children stomping on an octuplet in his crib.

Moments later, Suleman threatens another one of her misbehaving children by telling him that child protective services will take him away if he doesn't get up and go to school.

spidee

Why is her 8 year old son sleeping in her bed?

goodmom

To Jessica:
You say "Shes doing better then most people I know with 1 kid"? I wonder what kind of neighborhood you live in or what kind of people you know. I'm sorry for you.

To electriczipper:
You 'turn out ok'? hhmmm... are you sure? I don't think so since you are seen this as 'OK'.

mr

OMG! She is so hot. I just want to **** the **** out of her and up the ass so she can have 10 more children. Back in the day people had thirty kids so I think she needs 16 more and Im the man 2 do it. Two more batches of 8. Watch out Nadya. Im ***in!!!!

sara

Forget Nadya, why didn't the cameraman stop the child from stomping on her little brother? I mean--yes, he's there to film...but if you see a baby being hurt, you put down your camera and stop it. Yes, Nadya's the Mom--but the cameraman was closest.

Octodad

she's so sexy

Kelly

Sounds like a lot of people's homes lol. At least, she was not afraid of the bashing that the media or people would give. When you got a lot of kids like that they will always be wild. It has nothing to do with parenting. Not to mention I do not see social services taking them away, so why is this a story? To say that she is a bad mother? Give proof. She is doing fine already people!! I'm over the 14 kids thing. It's old news!!!

A Mom of Many

It's obvious that she is waaay in over her head. Uh, pointing at your kid telling them, "time out", with a phone in your ear doesn't work. There's not enough of her to go around. I can only see her as a selfish woman. I pray that she can somehow bring in outside help for the safety of her children.

blondie

Lady, are you kidding? I wouldn't touch those kids with a ten foot pole! She wants $$$$! Can you spell LAWSUIT? I read she said a
FRIEND was going to loan her money for the house. Wonder WHO that
could be?

Shannon

This house just seems like it's complete chaos at all times. These children are all going to hit the terrible two's and be completely uncontrollable. I mean she cant even ween a 4 year old off a pacifier?? what the hell is she going to do when she has 8 at a time to ween?? Seriously, this woman needs help. I don't believe her kids should be separated, that's not fair to them, but someone help this woman out!! So what if she made a mistake and her doctors made a mistake getting her preggo with 8... too late now! The least someone could do is help her out!

Judy

As a mom I found that disturbing on so many levels I wish I hadn't watched it.

blondie

Help her out?? Well, send her your paycheck and savings. That's
what she's on Oprah for, she needs lots of money. Don't we all!!

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

If this isn't evidence enough for CPS to take these children away, then God help ALL the abused, neglected and abandoned children of California! SERIOUSLY !!!!!

I'm of the profound belief that the CPS agency does NOT want to have to deal with the Octomom crisis simply because of bad publicity if they should separate the children, which they would almost HAVE to do since there isn't many people equipped to handle so many children from one family! Sometimes, however, you have to do the unpopular/criticized thing in order to do the RIGHT thing!
This is a priority situation! CPS is a failure if they don't intervene on the behalf of all her children.
IF IT IS THIS 'OUT OF CONTROL' WHEN ON CAMERA AND BEING FILMED ... WHAT IS IT LIKE WHEN THE CAMERAS AREN'T ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

okej someone shoullda locked her up for the fact that she had more kids..its okej that she wanted to have kids but she had allready had to many and now you get the sibling rivalry going on early in there life.
i love kids but there is also a point where you say no more kids..
and she had kids allready and i think she is selfish..
she shoulda thought about the others and what coulda happend if she had more..well we all know she didnt think ...
she just did...

blondie

She wanted it! It's not turning out like she thought, yet...
It's her problem, she can deal with it.

mr

you guyz are stupid if anything she should have more kids. It is the social responsability of this county to help her out. As tax payers of this nation we need to help this woman out. Everyone in this county has money and she could use some help