Shayne Lamas -- I'm Not 'In Love' with My Hubby

4/20/2010 7:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Shayne Lamas returned from her whirlwind wedding in Vegas last night, the former "Bachelor" winner revealed the one minor thing missing from her marriage to Nik Richie ... they don't LOVE each other!!!

Outside LAX, Shayne claimed the quickie wedding was not a publicity stunt ... and that the Dirty duo, who've only known each other since Saturday, are only "in love with being in like with each other."

The sanctity of marriage is in good hands.

Politico Pablo

Well it looks like they duped us all. They probably never filed the licenses with the county. Sould've known it was all a scam.

Natasha

Its not REAL. No MArriage for cert for her or Hooman.

Darlene

Shaking head!!!

Christina G.

I hope she's on birth control.

MC

Gay people can't get married but these two idiots can. Love...isn't it grand?

Miranda

Could there possibly be a more STUPID, unintelligent, idiotic, retarded FOOL on the planet??? This girl is so beyond help we should ignore her so her 6 seconds of "fame" goes away quickly. her father is a male whore/slut who has had too many kids with too many skank-ho's to even begin to count. Now this trashy daughter of his has nothing smart or of value to say..

GO AWAY blond, bimbo....there are already too many of you losers in the world..We DON'T need yet another one of you fools...

SportsGrl

I think shes cute but Ive never heard of him ..I thought that was a girl ..

mizz_write

Please. I hate when any couple of idiots get married, people throw around the "sanctity of marriage" phrase. As if there aren't idiot gays out there that would do the same thing, as if gays could never ever, ever, ever divorce soon after marriage.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

My KOOKY lies over the ocean,
My KOOKY lies over the sea.
My KOOKY lies over the ocean,
Please bring back my KOOKY to me.

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

balls

balls

John S

Does someone tell her when to inhale and when to exhale?

PJ

Ok, so let me see if I understand this. Homosexuals can't get married but it's ok by the laws of this land for these idiots to get married? What am I missing?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2