Will.i.am Goes Back to the Future

4/20/2010 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.i.am is so 2000 and late ... and got snapped inside a "Back to the FutureDeLorean sports car in L.A. on Monday.

media_removed_tmz

No word if he made it to the clock tower in time.

drubrezzy

Is that car supposed to be cool? 115hp four cylinder? The car is just like his music. lame and overhyped. i miss the old PEP's. drop that fergie ho

Mykah

This just makes him look like an even bigger douche!

Kevin Knight

That is one of the brand new DMC-12's that are being built from the ground up by Delorean Motor Company here in the states. It's sad that a DMC will forever be linked with that damn movie. This isn't a Back To The Future car, William bought a car with gull wing doors and stainless steel body. Then again TMZ is never very hip, or smart. BTW I saw the pic on Yahoo before ya'll poke.

Jezzy

What did you expect TMZ? An Escalade rollin on 22's?

Hugh Jass

for James (currently comment 16): the movie DeLorean is usually in the lot behind (sometimes in the display window at) the custom car place on Moorpark Avenue near Lankershim in North Hollywood. Seriously.

Travis

I kinda feel guilty for not buying the last album now, maybe it's all he can afford..

dman

The Black Eyed Peas seriously suck. Their songs sound like Cheerleading chants. And bad ones at that. I like Fergie though. Saw The Concert for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on TV a few months ago. She did "Give Me Shelter" with Mick Jagger and U-2. It rocked.

steve

i wonder when will i am is gonna come out

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it, and prick it, and mark it with a "K"
And put it in the oven for KOOKY and me!

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

balls

balls

briz

I love when I see a Kooky comment but balls cracks me up everytime I see it!

TeamFab

No comment....but if your looking for a more Fabulous...and everything that is Fabulous....Visit http://www.fabetc.com/...Where everything Fabulous is right before you!

Criss

Isn't it just adorable how opinionated everyone can be?

playmore

He makes tons of money and buys what he want...What's the problem?

Ryan Dungey

It doesn't even have a matching set of tires lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments