The Kids on 'Raymond' : 'Memba Them?!

4/22/2010 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madylin Sweeten and her twin brothers, Sawyer and Sullivan, are best known for playing the three kids on the smash TV sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond." Guess what they look like now!

Shady Celebrities -- The Ray-Ban Rage

A trusty pair of sunglasses are a staple in any celebrity's wardrobe -- and everyone seems to be relying on one trendy brand!

0421_shady_launch_TMZ

Check out which superstars are putting the Ray-Ban Wayfarer front and center!

Battle of the Hot Bods!

TMZ is tackling the age-old question -- Who's hotter? So step right up and vote for which celebrity bod is better!

0409_hot_vote

You Talkin' To Me?!

These celebs are about as friendly as a wet blanket -- check em out in their natural grumpy environment!

0409_tough_talkers_launch

I Dare You To...

... jump on a moving vehicle! See which stars would step up to the challenge of a dare.

Whose Cute Kid?

Can you guess whose lucky little man got hooked up with a free piggy back ride through NYC yesterday?

0421_babe_launch_TMZ

Hakisa

Watch what I've just found! It's backstage video from the Dancing
with the stars. As for me it's really awesome! For example it's the
only video where you can watch Nicole Scherzinger and Kate Gosselin
ńūde!!!! I've
seen it here: http://smurl.name/b8e4

Adam

I spent over 20 years in various corporate jobs, earning great money, but having no freedom and not enough time to do the things I wanted to do. I love traveling and hated being tied down to 4 weeks leave a year, and being told when I could and when I couldn’t take it. I tried other opportunities with varying success, but I still had to work long hours trying to generate any kind of substantial income. When I found this business opportunity: ( http://snipurl.com/homeprofits ) it almost seemed too good to be true – but I thought… what if I don’t try this, what if it is everything it seems to be and I pass it up. So I jumped straight in and I haven’t looked back! In a very short space of time I am now well on my way to having the lifestyle of my dreams, in fact I gave up my corporate job within three months of starting this business. I love what I do every day, this is such a simple business it is so easy be successful.

mariannescanlan

1. The show hasn't been off long enough for this. 2. They are hardly 'ALL GROWED UP'. 3. TMZ REALLY SUCKS.

j

I never watched the stupid show . Calling Ray " Romano " a comedian is a joke initself . He isnt funny .

John F. C. Taylor

Do I remember them? Most certainly I do not. To remember them, I would have had to watch the show. The title of the show was a lie because I didn't love Raymond. Only time I've seen any of the show is when I selected the wrong channel on my remote.

deb

hakisa, is that for real? i don`t want to see it, but has anyone else seen kate and nicole nude on the internet? omg

tired ol' bag

These 3 kids are gorgeous and made me laugh so much along with the rest of the cast of "Raymond". May they all have a wonderful future.

blessings

If you never watched the show, why are you commenting? We loved watching. We miss his dad, who was a great actor. The kids have certainly grown up a lot since the last episode was on. They all look different. And very nice. Can't believe their sister be 18 already!

ELR FAN

bitch...whine...gripe...groan...snivel...etc. the site is for everybody loves raymond fans & life has played a cruel but funny joke on ya'll who arent fans. yah have to be older than some1 in your teens or 20's to understand his comedy. u have to have more than 2 brain cells in your head (that are constantly fighting) to enjoy his show. kinda a dark life for ya'll who dont like the show when your walkin around w/ your head up your brown eye. its ok to have a difference of opinion but not liking the show is just plain insanity. i wasnt a fan & thought his show was stupid till a few yrs ago...i took the time to watch a full episode & i have to say...thats my fav. comedy show of all time now. its a sad state of affairs that peter boyle died which next to ray...was the 2nd funniest one of the cast. i guess that blows it for a reunion now that he has passed. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

ariel

Memba them??? From when like 5 minutes ago - you must be really desperate for any peice of something to put this up... How old are the kids now... Well Johnny Jr was five now he's 5 1/2... Sad...

SBubba

The AOL Headline: "Actors who played his daughter Ally and twins Geoffrey and Michael are actually siblings in real life."

Really? They're twins and ACTUALLY siblings in real life? Gawd, you people are so stupid.

aleighcat

This was one of my all time favorite shows, I *still* fall on the floor laughing at the reruns! Actually, I never picked up on the fact that Madylin was the twins' sister in real life. Very smart to hire them all together. Too bad Peter Boyle passed away, he was hilarious. I guess the ones not finding the show funny are of a different age and can't relate to the relationship between Debra and Ray. The sarcastic wisecracks are just tooo funny, along with Raymond's geekiness and Debra's bi*chiness! The poor guy is always in hot water over something!

TRIPLEDAWG3

DO YOU 'MEMBA THEM?' RAYMOND IS ON MANY MANY MANY MANY CAHNNELS A DAY IN RERUNS HOW AND WHO COULD FORGET THEM??????????????

syrena

hahah love love love comment #5. All joking aside, it made my night. Everybody does not love Raymond or his whiny voice.