Taiwanese Superstar Sings with Shatner

4/21/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lin Yu Chun -- aka the male, Taiwanese Whitney Houston -- will make his U.S., late night debut on "Lopez Tonight" ... and because everything is better with a little William Shatner, they're doing a duet.

The rest of the sure-to-be-epic performance airs tonight at 11PM on TBS.

0421_taiwanese_whitney_houston_tv

tis_ruthy

Bill should have been singing,,oops I mean saying "turn it down"......I love Bill ****nerrrrrrrrrrr regardless, he rocks! He is so my favourite canadian, apart from a farmer I know in Nova Scotia.

tis_ruthy

Kooky, do you work for TMZ?

tis_ruthy

and Bill ****ner is not a swear word

Geoff

I have to admit I thought George Lopez would be terrible, but he seems to be really holding his own and actually shows a little creativity.

lalaland

Hilarious! With Conan and George as a TBS double-header starting at 11pm, I think NBC and CBS should both be nervous.

mcgavock

Not this kid again... and William ****ner, I'm tired of seeing his old ass everywhere. Go back to ****ty Canada!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

This ****ner CREEP is VERY LUCKY he is not in Jail, for drowning his third wife in his own swimming pool- What a SCHMUCK he is, no matter what he does-!!!

Brian

At what point did TMZ become George Lopez's bitch?

TheGhostofGolddiggersPresent

The ****man is the lowest of low rent celebs. And on top of he has that stuffy bloated look that old fat pigs get when they've hit the hasbeen wall.

ExSmutStud

Only approaching our end days do ugly fat people qualify as stars.

GatorMom

Love that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shatner Lover

****ner rocks! He has the best sense of humor about himself - love him every time I see him.

$hat-Nerd

LOL! TMZ is censoring Bill's last name. It looks like everyone is calling him '****'ner.

Bruiser

William ****ner is a talentless has been. Why does anyone have him do anything...He sucked at the Olympics...I was embarrassed as a Canadian to have him appear in the opening/closing ceremonies.

Shatner for GG

****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG... ****NER for GG...