Lindsay Lohan's

Butt on the Line

4/21/2010 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's Butt on the Line TMZ has learned ... the people suing Lindsay Lohan over a wild ride down Pacific Coast Highway now want a judge to throw the book at her for being a no-show at her deposition.

Lawyers for three passengers in Lindsay's car -- along with the passenger in the car Lindsay was chasing -- are going to court Thursday morning, asking a judge not only to force Lindsay to sit for her depo ... but they also want a default judgment against Lindsay for failing to appear.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay bailed on her depo last week and then again Tuesday -- she had things to do and people to see, and she couldn't get a ride.

We'll be in court, so stay tuned.

www.7download.com

WHERE THE HELL ARE HER LOOSER PARENTS?? THIS GIRL IS GOING TO DIE. Yeah, i think so

ashleyjudd

That would be pretty cool

MommaH

I still like Lindsay but she needs a real person to smack her around and show her the way. Seriously young people in Hwood die young because they're stupid.

mandymoore2287

Great job! This one is an instant classic!

Clint

She is a train wreck ,lost in a sad unhappy life acted out in public view.I am a recovering addict and alcoholic.Its real hard to realize you are doing what your doing. Dr Drew may have been extreme about getting Her help ,but Her life is in DANGER.

Webster

Wow. In a town where looking young is vital to a career, she's looking tough. She'll be playing someone's mother on some Lifetime movie soon.

Webster

Oh wait! Let me correct that: Lindsay will be playing Tori Spelling's mom on some Lifetime movie!

1234

sxyswtgrl girl is right, the judge has to use a lesser sanction and see if that improves the behavior before terminating sanctions can be issued.

nicole

w0w she looks super old even older then my grandma that is 86!!!!she has to really do some facials her face would thank her....when I first saw her I that she was a new old lary actris!!!!!!

snaffuu'

Sam' ...Please help you're old friend & lover, Lilo'.... if just for old time sake if nothing else, she was always at her best behavior when w/you,....& she really needs u this time,...U know how to calm her down & get her to act responsible & the world loves her as dear innocent Hermione in the funny Harry Potter skit on SNL....& we all want to see more amazing acting from her...yes, she throws cig buts at u, etc. etc.......but, can u forgive her one last time & call her & invite her over to ur pad & settle her life down....please Sam, please........xx

juden

It's your American tax dollars going to waste over this broke ass bitch.

She shouldn't get special treatment just because she was in some movies when she was a teenager. If this was my ass, there would be a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't show up, even if it were a damn parking ticket, no doubt about it. I don't care how much money she has because I probably have more. Bitch needs reality to slap her in the face. Put her ass in jail so I can rape it.

Get real

Why is it that anyone, including Lindsey, would blame her Dad? He was not around. He did not pay child support. He was in prison. So, who was raising Lindsey? Oh, that would be HER MOTHER! That is the one that should really take some heat! And Lindsey is an adult, SHE needs to take the heat, responsibility and blame for her own actions! No use in blaming her father anymore, it is not his fault. It is hers and her mothers! Same with Britney Spears! She and HER MOTHER cause all of her problems, too! Read the writing on the wall, people!

amber

she doesnt deserve to be famous shes a whore and a druggy and EXTREMELY ILLITERATE (see her twitter) shes pathetic..........i wish i could kick the crap out of her..........

Anne

Lindsay Lohen needs IMMEDIATE help and if someone doesn't do that IMMEDIATELY, she will die. One of my daughters died while she was inebriated.....committed suicide which was the only way she could do it..she shot herself. She could not have done this to herself and family sober! She was a drug abuser and a alcoholic.
Was in rehab once. Please, someone help Lindsay! She is at the edge, believe me. I know from my daughter's situation. She needs her family for support.

Frank Baumpd

Lindsay Lohan..the new Divaholic of 2010..translation..someone who thinks they are a diva and continues to act like one but in reality is a nobody.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments