'Big Bro' Star

Arrested for

Beating Pregnant GF

4/23/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former "Big Brother" houseguest was arrested this weekend after allegedly unleashing a ferocious attack on his pregnant girlfriend.

According to the Boston PD, cops responded to the home of Matt McDonald -- who appeared on BB Season 9 -- after his girlfriend showed up at a local police station to file a complaint.

Cops say Matt's GF -- who's currently 8 weeks pregnant with Matt's baby -- told them the two began arguing after the reality star accused her of cheating on him ... and that's when things got violent.

According to the police report, Matt's GF told cops he began strangling her and yelling, "I hope the baby dies and hope u [sic] have a miscarriage."

The GF claims the next day, Matt accused her of pouring water in his plasma TV -- and then proceeded to kick her in the collarbone, put her in a headlock ... and began punching her in the arms.

According to the police report, officers observed visible bruising on the GF's arms, neck and collarbone -- and proceeded to arrest McDonald. According to the police report, McDonald told cops that she attacked him -- and he was simply defending himself.

McDonald was charged with assault and battery -- and assault and battery upon a pregnant person. He's due back in court next month.

As for the baby, we're told the GF is still pregnant.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the two were engaged to be married at the time of the incident.

0415_mugshots_300

Antwone

About five years ago I took my young, 4 year old daughter to the park. We were accosted by a woman there in her late 20s / early 30s. She began dousing my daughter with gasoline. I asked her repeatedly to stop, but she just kept throwing the gasoline on my daughter. She then produced a pack of matches and I knew where this was going. I asked her repeatedly not to set my daughter on fire and even offered to give her money, but she wasn't having it. She set my daughter on fire and my sweet Melissa later died from her injuries.

I suppose I could have saved my daughter my striking this woman, but of course there's no excuse to hit a woman, EVER.

RIP my sweet Melissa

CCC

Hell, this guy will probably get a reality show out of this insted of doing time in a cell.

hAHAHA

HAHAHAH THATS GOOD FOR YOU MATTY FOR NARC'IN ON BALLER YOU NARC. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND LOSER

kr

What a scrotum sucking slime ball! And a mom is a mom and a baby is a baby when it's concieved.. particularily in the parent's hearts.

MIKE JONES

I THINK I SEEN THIS KID WORK OUT AT BALLYS IN MEDFORD,MA IF ANYONE WANTS TO BEAT HIS A$$...What a TOOL!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA..

pj class of 02

umm hey matty, did you think that having a blow out, an orange fake tan, eye brows waxed & manicured nails made you some big shot at pj? well it didnt. you always were loser & apparently nothing has changed. big brother didnt make you cooler. neither did survivor. youre not a celebrity. no one cares about you. i cant believe any girl would even wanna date you, even more i cant believe you still have a blow out!! its 2010, youre what 26 27 now? grow up!!

nobody

I SMELL BULL****! the bitch has got to be lying...

"During the alleged confrontation, Matt called the victim's father on the phone and she allegedly screamed for help. Matt then screamed, "Shut the f*ck up or I'll punch you in the face." She also claims Matt threatened to kill her father if he called cops."

a real father would have been over there in a hot minute. he would have beat the cops over there... this bitch is shady... don't believe the HYPE!!

Kevin

Nobody's knows the real story, maybe she hit him first, and if thats the case she deserves to be hit. Screw this "never hit a woman". Let me tell you one ever hits me I would hit her back with the same amount of force that she hit me with.

A

ahahahaah i went to H.S with this LOSERRRR. Ha how the mighty have fallen huh? with ur googley eye...

Penny

At last he will get to meet the real "BIG BROTHER" where he will get what he deserves!

rex

he is a very sick man and he needs to see a theripst or a pyhcitset

BOSTON

I personally know Matt and his GF, she is CRAZY!! Shes been crying wolf since high school! She could probably kick Matt's ass so I don't believe this for a second!!

Artist

I don't know, but people here are quick to judge. She says he began hitting her in the arms? Sounds like he probably was holding on to her arms to keep her from hitting him. And you're beating your girlfriend and calling her father at the same time? I'm sure he was calling him to ask him to calm this b*tch down. I grew up with sisters, I know how difficult it is to stop a woman from giving you a beating.

bryan

LOL that kid was such a ***got in high school

James

He's gorgeous.....maybe he likes it rough ::wink::