'Big Bro' Star

Arrested for

Beating Pregnant GF

4/23/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former "Big Brother" houseguest was arrested this weekend after allegedly unleashing a ferocious attack on his pregnant girlfriend.

According to the Boston PD, cops responded to the home of Matt McDonald -- who appeared on BB Season 9 -- after his girlfriend showed up at a local police station to file a complaint.

Cops say Matt's GF -- who's currently 8 weeks pregnant with Matt's baby -- told them the two began arguing after the reality star accused her of cheating on him ... and that's when things got violent.

According to the police report, Matt's GF told cops he began strangling her and yelling, "I hope the baby dies and hope u [sic] have a miscarriage."

The GF claims the next day, Matt accused her of pouring water in his plasma TV -- and then proceeded to kick her in the collarbone, put her in a headlock ... and began punching her in the arms.

During the alleged confrontation, Matt called the victim's father on the phone and she allegedly screamed for help. Matt then screamed, "Shut the f*ck up or I'll punch you in the face." She also claims Matt threatened to kill her father if he called cops.

According to the police report, officers observed visible bruising on the GF's arms, neck and collarbone -- and proceeded to arrest McDonald. According to the police report, McDonald told cops that she attacked him -- and he was simply defending himself.

McDonald was charged with assault and battery -- and assault and battery upon a pregnant person. He's due back in court next month.

As for the baby, we're told the GF is still pregnant.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the two were engaged to be married at the time of the incident.

0415_mugshots_300

fleks

Molly you are clearly MATTY or his FRIENDS. I doubt every, EVERY ex girlfriend he had was a "liar." I also know that Molly is Matty and not a real girl because EVERY girl knows he has an impotency problem and isn't well endowed. Good luck to you in prison Matty

Linda

This kind of abuse is horrible to do to anyone , let alone a pregant women. I hope they throw the book at him. There are so many women abused everyday and Im sure some men to. Why do women stay I dont understand. I think I would rather be homeless than abused evryday. I know alot of states have help for these women If your one of those women. Get out before they kill you or start abusing the kids. I know how hard it is , my father was abusive and it has affected my life for many years.And 1 of my brothers overdosed and never could get his life stable. So if anything think about the child please None of us ever deserved to start life out that way.

fleks

I have to add that it shows a lot when she isn't asking any of her friends or family to come defend her online. She won't even comment to anybody yet Matty is writing about it all over his pages and also having his friends come on and try to bash the girl. He cant care too much about this baby and he is showing who the bigger person is here.

fuh q fleks

i blew matty too. his **** is huge. i love how he ****ed my mouth. he took my head and raped my mouth real good. and he tastes wonderful. i'd suck his **** any day. his body is so hot. that bitch is a liar. i think you're just a jealous whore. grow up and get a life.

PSYCHO KILLA

MEMO TO MATT MCDONALD: I HATED THE SHOW BB BY THE WAY, I NEVER WATCHED THEM, AND SECOND OF ALL, I HAVE NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE EXCEPT BY LOOKING AT YOUR MUG SHOT. JUST AN FYI...YOU ARE A MAJOR LOSER, AND PLEASE DO NOT ROLE YOUR EYES BECAUSE YOU TRULY ARE A LOW HUMAN BEING AT THE MOMENT...HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE AN OBSTACLE YOU CAN GET OVER AND BE FORGIVEN FOR IF YOU SEEK COUNSELING FOR YOUR ANGER ISSUES. I HOPE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU ALSO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOU AS WELL. THEY ARE CALLED ENABLERS OF BAD BEHAVIOR NOT TRUE FRIENDS.

INSTEAD OF FESTERING ALL YOUR RAGE AND EMBARASSMENT ON THIS WEBSITE AND TRYING TO VALIDATE THE REASON YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN TO BEGIN WITH, TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW THAT A CHILD IN LESS THAN 8 MONTHS WILL NEED A "REAL FATHER" WHETHER YOU ARE READY OR NOT. AT LEAST SHOW SOME CLASS AND GET YOUR **** TOGETHER TO BE THERE FOR THAT CHILD EVEN IF YOU LOATHE THE MOTHER, THANKS.

fuh q fleks

PSYCHO KILLA, STFU! YOU DUMB NIG GER

Big Brother Fan

I remember watching the live feeds and I swore I heard Matty talking about a 'gay encounter' in Florida after he took to many exocity pills.

fuh q fleks

BIG BROTHER FAN, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

PSYCHO KILLA

FUH Q FLEKS: SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU ALSO A LOSER ALONG WITH THIS DOG ON THIS MUG SHOT BUT YOU ARE ALSO INTO PUTTING PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RACES DOWN. I AM GLAD YOU ARE ANGRY, GO PUNCH A WALL AND BREAK THAT HAND, KICK A DOOR AND BREAK OFF ALL YOUR TOES. I HOPE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE SHOOTS THROUGH THE ROOF, YOU DESERVE IT. LMFAO YOU ARE ONE BIG EFFEN CLOWN DUDE!!! TELL YOUR MAMA TO STFU, SHE WAS BAD LAST NIGHT, SORRY DUDE SHE DIDN'T DO IT FOR ME, BUT MAYBE YOUR SISTER WILL. GO CRY AND HUG A PILLOW YOU BIG @$$ BABY!!!!

fleks

I would NEVER be jealous. I've been there and done that and he was obsessed with me. Matty called this girls family proclaiming his love for her when he was in jail. He is full of ****. I blow that kid out of the water, always have and always will. Matty get off this site and stop making up names beause your IP address keeps showing up and everybody knows it is you.

PSYCHO KILLA

FLEKS...YOU need to stop explaining whether you were jealous or not, that just shows weakness, cuz you know you're a chick that knew this dog. You need to say EFF THIS DUDE. And to the "mysterious" FUH Q FLEKS/MATT MCDONALD (GUY IN MUG SHOT) guy....it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are a major ******* dude, that thinks of himself so highly, even my hotty co workers think you were ugly, you manipulate women, use them, and throw them out when you're done. You choose weak vulnerable women to prey on and wlak all over. At least now you are so recognizable that it won't be hard for someone to beat your @$$ soon.... Got Karma? Oh wait...let me just look at this mug shot and laugh out loud some more....awww that was a good one.

fuh q fleks

WHATEVER WHORE. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS. YOU WISH YOU COULD **** HIM AGAIN. BEST **** IN BOSTON IF YOU ASK ME.

fuh q fleks

WEAK MINDED BITCH. KEEP DEFENDING YOURSELF. SPINELESS ****.

PSYCHO KILLA

P.S. MATT GUY: NICE HAIRCUT, HOW MUCH WAS THAT AGAIN? $7.00 WITH A COUPON AT SUPERCUTS? OR DID YOU USE THE FLOW BEE? LMAO....STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW "BIG" YOU ARE...THAT SHOWS YOU GOT A BABY D%#$%. MAJOR EFFEN LOSER trying to fight with women on here!!! DUDE GIVE IT UP ALREADY, WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE ISSUES....SCROLL UP...YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH A MUG SHOT. I REST MY CASE.

fuh q fleks

do you honestly think matty has time to come on here and defend himself from you idiots? i don't think so. grow up. you fuhqing piece of chit! you'll never amount to anything. you wish you were him