Lohan

Named a 'Suspect' in

Rolex Theft

4/23/2010 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Named a 'Suspect' in Rolex TheftLindsay Lohan has been named a suspect in the theft of a $35,000 Rolex watch, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told the watch belongs to one of Lindsay's "friends," who accidentally left it at Lindsay's house earlier this year -- and never got it back.

But sources tell us that cops have photographic evidence which could prove Lindsay knows exactly where the Rolex went.  We're told cops rolled over to Lohan's pad Wednesday to question the actress about the Rolex -- but Lindsay denied any involvement in the theft.

So far, no arrests have been made in the case -- but it's another major issue for Lohan ... who seems to be in a downward spiral.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ, "The allegations are completely untrue."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

kickaboo

Such flattering pictures of Ms. Lohan, when is her next movie role or gig? (And Mama Dina says she's just fine along with her "friends".) Uh huh.

How many of you all let your 16 year old minor go clubbing with their addict older sibling?
Running up $500-60...0K in credit card debt is not doing just fine.

gimmeabreak

@kickaboo, Lindsay's latest role is in a film called Machete (2010) which is in post production. She also played the starring role in the 2009 romantic comedy "Labor Pains". This Pie(hole)guy is full of it when he says no-one will hire her anymore. She's still getting acting gigs.

ml

She is going to end up in jail or dead soon.

gemini81

She looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings!!

Bo

What an idiot. At one time she was Hollywood's sweet heart and from that to this? What a train wreck.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE KLOWNS TO THE YARD =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi, guys. Love TMZ !!!

Aren't you glad you deleted my tmz live youtube videos ???

______________oo$$$$$$$$$$S$D$$$$$$$$$$$o
__________________________$$$$$$$$$$$
__________________________"$$$$$$$$$$"
___________________________"$$$$$$$$$

always and forever,
kooky

IamThinking

I am not sure about that. Apparently only The Sensational Media (like TMZ, Perez,YBF,Dlisted, etc) thinks Lindsey it's in a downward spiral. I see her as someone that is doing what people usually pays a lot money for: She is staying on top of the news! so I wonder...is she really that dumb ??? for a girl that has done nothing to her carrer but damage to manage to have publicity like that, I have to give her my respect. If you don't like it, eat yourself but the girl knows how to keep it on top.

happy2bhere

It's a shame we can't get rid of this family of wasted human flesh as easily as we did Kate Gosselin from DWTS. This girl is going to end up in a dumpster somewhere. Very sad. The whole family needs 2 years or so with Dr. Drew if there is ANY chance of survival. Besides, the world would get a break unless they called the press themselves.....hmmmmmmm. Yeah, they certainly would. Maybe Dr. Drew can keep them locked away in some desolate place in another country and spare us the daily stupidity this family shoves down the public's throat. YUCK, GO AWAY LOHANS !! NO ONE cares to see ANY of you.

darlene

are rolex watches traceable to the original purchaser? just wondering.

basilio

lindsay your a true loser!get over it

Holli

I wish they would lock this trailer trash, skank ho, klepto up in the deepest, darkest, dankest cell they can find!!!

fuyaketty

The best diesel engine spare parts with low price

Dear manager:

Hopefully that you have a good time and everything goes well to you and your business.

I am Ketty, come from FuYa Diesel Parts CO.,LTD.

Welcome to our company website: www.fuyadiesel.com

Our company is the biggest manufacturer for diesel parts, such as Head Rotor/Diesel Nozzle

/Diesel Plunger/Diesel Valve/Pencil Nozzle/VE Pump Parts/Repair Kit, inFuJian Province,

China since 1982. The parts have excellent replacement for the Bosch, Denso, Zexel, Delphi,

Cat, Lucas and so on. We also have passed the QS-9000 Quality System Requirements.

We can offer you high quality, the most competitive price(In China Market) and best service

for you.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

Wish to do business with you for ever.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We are looking forward to your early reply.

Best regards

Your faithfully:ketty

====================================================

Web: www.fuyadiesel.com

( Tel: 0086-591-85690178 2 Fax: 0086-591-85690777

* e-mail: ketty@fuyadiesel.com MSN: ketty.fuyadiesel@hotmail.com

Skype: ketty.fuyadiesel ICQ: 579-411-431

Yahoo:ketty_fuyadiesel@yahoo.com

Add:Xincuo Industry Development Area,Fuqing City, Fujian Province, China.

(Opposite to Natural Forest Park) P.C:350311