TMZ Live: Michael Lohan Explains Himself

4/22/2010 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan sat face to face with Harvey Levin today -- moments after he and the L.A. Sheriff's Department left Lindsay Lohan's apartment ... to explain everything that went down inside.

0422_tmzlive2_video

UPDATE: Lindsay is tweeting up a storm. Among her slings and arrows:

- Michael is full of it that she sleeps on the floor with a mattress ... "Hahaha also, just an fyi, i sleep in a bed, it's a comforpedic & it's fantastical!! so that is ah-really ah-rude to say i have no furniture."

- "My friend doesn't drive 100mph!! my dad is the one who drove into a telephone pole!!!! hello! i'm not up ALL NIGHT!!! stop lying!"

- "The police had NO probable cause breaking and entering into my home which is the only place i find privacy ... this is MY personal space."

TJ

Why the urgency to get Lindsay into rehab? She has already been in how many times and it hasn't worked. What makes them think it will now??

flowers

Here's the thing about Michael Lohan. He's been negatively out in the press for so long that even though he might be trying to do the right thing for his daughters right now it is unfortunately not believable and is falling on deaf ears by the general public.
Is it for show...is it for his personal publicity...
At this point who the hell knows.

angie moss

he need to get a life and just move on they dont want to be a part of his life he dont get that just fine u a wife and let go

rexcars

Always use TMZ to explain your family problems...it's the best way!

sassy

mike--if lindsay is in drug program/classes just tell her councilor you suspect drug use and they can drug test her every time she goes--you can also ask the court to have her call in nightly to determine if they want a random drug test at any time--if you let court know you believe she is using and she is on probation they should make every effort to assist.

ARTOFWAR

And as for all of you retards bashing
Michael Lohan for trying to intervene before one, or both of his daughters become deceased, you all will be the first ones crying out, "why didn't the parents do something?"

If any parent is to blame for the death of either daughter at this point, it will be the mother, for she is in a state of obvious denial, and consistent in her enabling.

As for the rest of you, go spy on your own rug-rats, they are probably as bad or worse than
Lindsay -soon to be dead- Lohan.....Artofwar

Tom Lewis

If this guy has no financial interest in his daughter, then he is spot on about all he is doing. What other motive could there be? Oh yeah, he loves Lindsay! I think it's about time people give this guy a break. No one seems to disparage the mother who is enabling Lindsay's perceived downward spiral. Moreover, if this downward spiral is legitimate, how in good conscious do you allow your other 16 year old daughter to be exposed to this?

me not you

He is the most vile, despicable excuse for a father. I never thought I would say this, but Team Lindsay!

JANDEAN61

ali is cute. i like her

kirkham

I WOULDVE BROUGHT BLOHANS PROBATION OFFICER ALONG WITH THE SHERIFFS AND THEN THE P.O COULDVE DEMANDED A PISS TEST AN NAILED HER ON THE SPOT..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT CRAZED ****ERY LINDS PULLS TONIGHT..YOU JUST KNOW SHE'S SEETHING AN IS GONNA GO TRY AN ESCAPE IN A DRUG AN ALCOHOL FUELED DAZE SOMEWHERE 2NITE...

Spot

This whole thing stinks on ice! He shows up at the apartment complex office with the police and asks to see if his daughter is OK and the manager gives him the key to her place????? Come to my complex and do the same thing and you would be told that you can knock on the door and wait to be invited in. Then I would have told the police if you do not have a warrant to get the hell off my property.

Those “police” used their badges and uniforms to intimidate the manager and ought to be fired for this.

She needs a new lawyer!

I hope she gets one and that the first thing done is to question the role of the police in all this. Seems to me that they are way outside their authority and may be trying to intimidate and frame her.

Elsie

This guy is the BIGGEST piece of crap. NO judge would ever give him conservator ship of a dog. Yes his daughters may need help, but this is NOT the way to do it. He is a really really sick man. I feel so bad for his children. He said his ex is in denial, he is in denial, he is so sick. He needs to be committed to a mental institution. If I were his child I would get a protective order against him. I would do whatever I could do to keep him away from me. He is very dangerous, he believes his own lies. He needs to SHUT UP and go away.

Ms_Tell

Ahh, the truth came out - he brought up conservatorship several times. He is looking to force a paycheck out of Lindsay. This family is the epitome of dysfunctional. Sad, sad... and all of them attention whores. Most people prefer to lay low and out of the spotlight when they are having problems.

Diana

OK, I know that Michael Lohan is a publicity whore just like his daughter and everyone else in that family, but why do you have to keep making smart ass comments and faces Harvey? You invited him to talk to you, so why don't you cut the crap?

mousetrap

This really begs to question: What the hell is underage Ali doing living with Lindsey? Why isn't she with her mother? As goofy as Michael Lohan is, I don't blame him at all for being concerned. Ali should be with one of her two parents, not her sister.