Beyonce Gets Buried Alive, Emerges in One-Piece

4/24/2010 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving even divas can be playful, Beyonce got buried up to her head while at the beach in Hawaii on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
All the single ladies, put your sand up.

Throwback kid

She's so fat she's starting to look like that big slob who plays ugly Betty!

Shopgirl77

Wow...that is a really unattractive swimsuit for her figure. Usually she looks really good. I'm sure this will be plastered everywhere saying she should lose weight. I think she's beautiful and it's just a bad picture.

Shopgirl77

I think her paleness is due to the sand sticking to her body. If you look, she is darker on her face. I also think people are mistaking the sand stuck to her legs for flab. It's just the sand making it look like cellulite. C'mon, she's not fat. People need to give her a break. How many of you wouldn't be caught dead with a photo of you in a swimsuit plastered on the internet?

bigshot702

WOW! The zoo lost an animal. She went from hot and sexy to not so hot and sexy. I wouldn't even hit that right now.

jane

Wow! I thought it was me. She is HUGE. She also looks very embarassed behind those glasses. She also needs to get a new WEAVE. It looks horrible. Did she truly believe she wouldn't be noticed on the beach in OBAMALAND? Maybe the stress of the horrible press from her video with Crazy GAGA=GAG one realized she too likes the thug life which shocked me. I will never buy anything of hers again. She is just another fake ass, singing for the Pres one day, singing and being in a video about killing someone a year later. Maybe BIOPOLAR?

teenyboppersuk

ya 1991 wants there bathing suit back..

lilbuck

I love them BBW, MMM , MMMM, MMMMMM....I love Chocolate flavored tuna!

TOTALCIAOS

CAN U PLEASE TAKE SPOOKS COMMENT OFF...IM VERY SURPRISED U GUYS EVEN LET HIM POST THAT

Danielle

Excuse me, all who is talking trash about this Woman....might I point out you are talking trash over the internet about someone else's body image? And that if she was around you would NOT say that to her face, so stop being cowards and saying it here online. She is a beautiful woman with a curvy body, a beautiful voice, and she probably wouldn't talk about you, so don't talk about her. Cowards.

NewEngland2

BEYONCE Good way to lose your man!!!!! It looks like you ned HELP ASSP!!!!! Why all the weight???? What is your problem????? HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY?????

Ma Shell

now thats definitely a photo that hasnt been retouched lol..

shandi

She isn't THAT fat....she looks chunky, yeah.
I'm wondering if she used extra glue for her wig to stay on at the beach

jmcc

Of course she is not obese but when she is held up as the epitome of beauty criticism will follow. Always thought she was over-rated; fake hair and now she is also fat.

KillaJ

Forget kooky somebody needs to ban spook

Jay

How in the world is this girl still SO overweight and flabby thighs, with all the dancing she does on stage? Wow, she must shovel the food in! She needs to be wearing a sarong around that bathing suit and cover up. Gross. And if anyone says she's NOT overweight, they must be her size or even bigger. Fat people like to stick together.