Charlie Sheen -- Marriage in Limbo

4/24/2010 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's marriage to Brooke Mueller is on life support, but Brooke has not decided to move out of the house or end the marriage ... at least not yet.

0415_charlie_sheen_brooke_mueller_EX
"Brooke is absolutely frickin' ballistic that he is seeing this hooker while she is working on the marriage," a source very, very close to the situation tells TMZ.

Photos surfaced last week of Charlie wearing a disguise and allegedly leaving a high-end hooker's apartment, something Charlie's rep denies.

Several magazines are reporting that Brooke has moved out of the house and the couple is splitting, but we're told that hasn't happened. One source says, "Brooke's stuff is still at the house.  She spent the last two days living at a spa, but she hasn't moved out and she hasn't split with Charlie."

The source adds, "She's absolutely crazed that her children's father would shave his head, put on a disguise, wearing pajama bottoms and come out of a hooker's house so that some day his children will see this."

Brooke is telling people, "I've had it" -- but we're told she had not decided to leave Charlie. They are still talking and texting multiple times a day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Pixie

Charlie can't stay married to anyone and his wife should've known this when he and Denise got divorced. He's not marriage material and he's got problems.

Peaches

Gee, Charlie Sheen has a history of hookers and drug use? I would have never believed it. You never see anything in the media about him using hookers and drugs.

And he also has a history of treating all the women in his life with such adoration and respect. They only have warm, kind things to say about Charlie.

I know what all of you are thinking. You're thinking that these poor innocent women just married Charlie to receive all the prestige and perks that comes with being with a celebrity. But I'm not going to let you think that for one minute. They were totally duped.

Wait a minute and let me sit down to collect myself.

KAM

SHE'S NOT LEAVING BECAUSE THAT'S HER MEAL TICKET. GO BACK TO FLA AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE. JMO

Maria

We don't want to see charlie leave the show, he is still loved by many fans and I hope he knows that. I hope he didn't shave hs head like rumor has it, he has beautiful black hair, one of his best features. If he needs to get a divorce I say get one but don't be in a hurry to re-marry, stay single, enjoy some more of what life has to offer, but most of all take care of your children, make them proud of you. Appreciate all your Dad's has done for you and learn from your mistakes. I wish I lived near you, I could teach you some things and get you on the right path too. think of the rest of the cast of your show, don't quit on them, the show is one of the best on TV now. Bring Rose back, she was fun for you...

Maria

Does anyone have Charlies' e-mail, I really need to reach him?

Impervious

That leaves the boys all alone in the house. And Charlie's dogrobber has a major thing for his boss. Hmmmm... that oughta be interesting!

Girl

I bet he is awesome in bed! Like to have some of that :-)

Andy Pandie

Same ol' Charlie. Repeats mistakes time and time again. Patterns havent changed. HIs life patterns have not changed....Ever. He likes his whores, booze and the good life with wife and kids sitting at home with a cold plate of food waiting for him while he whore's around town. Same ol' Charlie. But...hey where's Heidi Fleis this time Charle. You Whore.

Andy Pandie

Don't forget your wig charlie when you go see the whore's and bring extra glue to hold it down too. He, He I gave away your hair secret.

cashmonet140

he is a virgo she is a leo not gonna work..advice to charlie leave the woman alone and do what makes you happy it seems like he isnt happy with all the money he has he is missing happiness and these money houndin hoez all wanna tie him up for money but they dont really love him he can tell thats why hes goes to hookers at least they say out loud they want money unlike these chicks actin like thier in love .... the hookers probably care more for him than these WIVES.. call me charlie cashmonetent@gmail.com.. I am very discreet and loyal unlike a lot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5