Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for Battery

4/23/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for BatteryOne of the stars on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" was arrested in Louisiana early this morning after cops say he attacked somebody at a street festival.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa" -- was partying at the Festival International de Louisiane, when he allegedly "shoved" somebody to the pavement.

Cops say Hantz was immediately arrested by Lafayette City Police -- and taken to a nearby jail.

Hantz was eventually released.

But get this, Hantz is still in contention to win "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" -- which is airing now on CBS ... and yes, he's one of the "villains."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jennifer

idc, this guy is a jerk.

Quiet

he must have been mad

Tony

Russell Hantz is awesome.

According to all my freinds who are diehard Survivor fans he is one of the very best if not THE BEST player EVER on Survivor.

I didn't watch the show before him. Now I do. Because of him. Period.

I think IF this is true, he had to have been provoked very hard into doing it.

Love ya Russell. Be strong buddy, ignore the BS.

Keep Hope Alive

SpeakTheWord

Did "dumb ass" TMZ just tell us that Russell made it to the finals of Survivor WOW what a screw up . I was watching that show.

Sasafras

First!!! Chalk this one up to teenage angst.

Old Enough

Hope he rots in jail as he's pond s***!

SpeakTheWord - Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa" - The final for that season has already airred back in December.

They only said that he's still in the competition for Heroes vs Villians for which Russell is definitely the Pond S*** of the show.

Old Enough

I hope he rots in jail. He's pond s***.

Rebel

Speak the word.

Read the entire post correctly, Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa"

He was the runner up from Survivor Somoa- not this one.

Read the facts before you pop off.

Rusell is a crafty player- I will give him that.

Ozzie X

He is legend.

@SpeakTheWord Indeed TMZ editors are idiots. You risk suffering mild retardation from reading their posts..

jeff

#5, All that they said is that he's in "contention to win", I don't see where it says he made it to the finals

electriczipper

That show is sooooo fake and scripted,you see about 1/10 of the actual video shot and they make people into what the show wants them to be.Only the first 2 or 3 shows were good,now its only good if you have the I.Q of less than 50 or your name is mongo

SpeakTheWord

Rebel...read the last paragraph dumd A?? before you pop off

Krazy Koooky Klown

Because I type comments with my right hand while I masturbate with my left hand. The golf glove makes it feel like my bed buddy, Balls, is rubbing my Krazy Kooky Kocky! Boing!

Jenn

SpeakTheWord. While I agree sometimes that TMZ is a "dumb ass" I dunno what u are talking about all they said was Russell was a runner up in Survivor Samoa... you realize the Survivor you are watching now is Heroes vs Villains correct??

SpeakTheWord

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/survivor-star-russell-hantz-arrested-assault-lafayette-lousiana/#c3168104#ixzz0lw1UMc00

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments