Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for Battery

4/23/2010 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for BatteryOne of the stars on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" was arrested in Louisiana early this morning after cops say he attacked somebody at a street festival.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa" -- was partying at the Festival International de Louisiane, when he allegedly "shoved" somebody to the pavement.

Cops say Hantz was immediately arrested by Lafayette City Police -- and taken to a nearby jail.

Hantz was eventually released.

But get this, Hantz is still in contention to win "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" -- which is airing now on CBS ... and yes, he's one of the "villains."

jmartcougar

It seems like the people Survivor recruits are a bunch of sociopaths; Hatch, Hantz, Ace from Gabon any more?

My3CentsWorth

He reminds me of a troll doll paperweight I had on my desk once. It was squishy and designed to take your frustration out on. Now I want to look for it so I can shove it on the pavement outside.

He is crafty tho. I have to give him that.

Carolfoasia

He is not the best Survivor player that ever lived. He LOST, and he can not win because he plays a dirty social game. He already has three votes against him on the jury (they are thinking of shoving him away in a Kayak if he gets to Ponderosa). The only votes he could possible get are from Parvati and Danielle. Sandra would never vote for him, and I don't think that Amanda, Rupert, Colby, or the blonde girl (name escapes me). Jerri is so mild this season compared to Australia. I am not sure if she would vote for him.

So, he has already lost this game.

Meg

For whoever said that Russell must have been provoked and that he's such a great guy -- give me a break. You are watching a TV show and don't know him in real life. He certainly seems to have a temper on the show, so how can you say that it wouldn't translate to real life?

Also, as for him being such a great player, what has he done? It seems like he was cast on two seasons of complete morons. Often his "brilliant moves" didn't involve much effort on his part.

Anyway.

Sydneybean

Russell is the kind of guy you LOVE to HATE and a sleaze of a person

Patti

Ladies, how tall is he?

Patti

How tall is he?

nutz4butz

he's an assclown, maybe somebody was trying to steal some more of his teeth. worst survivor player ever. dirty white trash

Tammie

They took him in under speculation. I spoke to his wife. He never got charged and the cops were even asking for his autograph.

Ahrean

Did "dumb ass" TMZ just tell us that Russell made it to the finals of Survivor WOW what a screw up . I was watching that show.

Posted at 7:34 AM on Apr 23, 2010 by SpeakTheWord

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/survivor-star-russell-hantz-arrested-assault-lafayette-lousiana/#ixzz0lxms1QZJ
-------------------

Sounds like you're the dumbass, he was talking about the last season, not this one idiot.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

16. Take exit 33 for I-10 E/US-90 E toward Houston
0.7 mi
17. Follow signs for Ackerman Rd/Kirby and merge onto I-10 E/US-90 E
Continue to follow I-10 E
Entering Louisiana
458 mi
18. Slight left at I-12 E (signs for I-12 E/Hammond)
86.2 mi
19. Merge onto I-10 E
Passing through Mississippi, Alabama
Entering Florida
444 mi
20. Take exit 296A to merge onto I-75 S toward Tampa
108 mi
21. Slight left at Florida's Turnpike/Ronald Reagan Turnpike (signs for Orlando/Florida Turnpike S)
Partial toll road
26. Turn right at N Miami Ave
0.5 mi

Miami, FL

TOUR GUIDE KOOKY

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

Hi, guys. Love TMZ !!!

Aren't you glad you deleted my tmz live youtube videos ???

______________oo$$$$$$$$$$S$D$$$$$$$$$$$o
__________________________$$$$$$$$$$$
__________________________"$$$$$$$$$$"
___________________________"$$$$$$$$$

always and forever,
kooky

teresa

to #11 re IQ--mine's 145 and I love this show!!!

Dave

#5 .... such a dumbass lol

Cindi

No they didn't give away who won this Survivor....they said he was a runner up in the LAST Survivor!!!! And yes he's a good player on the show...but tame the attitude when your out and about...and keep your hands to yourself Russell! Not to mention, why would you put your hands on a woman? Also, who swears on their kids lives on Survivor! What a dumb butt!