We Are Family

4/23/2010 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madylin, 18, Sawyer and Sullivan, both 14, resurfaced at an awards show in L.A. last weekend, looking familiar.

Madylin had a small role in the 2008 film "Eagle Eye."

Sawyer and Sullivan attend high school in the Los Angeles area.

Trooper

It's the Coen Brothers ! Back when in Minnesota. Doppelgangers for Ethan anyway.

Kathy

She has nice boobs.

Mista Celebrity

She looks like she could actually be related to Doris Roberts. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

shelley

Wow, that is a lot of cleavage for an 18 y/o.

I get uncomfortable when I am around too much cleavage and some women don't get what is appropriate in different settings.....like the workplace. Or the grocery store and it makes those women look tacky as hell.

John

The twins look spectacular...and then there's the two boys

freckles

@starr66@aol.coms hilarious!!!!!! me and my mom always said the down syndrome thing about her!!!!!

S

Oh my gosh, she's 18 already? I always thought she was younger because of re-runs. But they all look cute! Wish them the best!

J

TMZ - Why can't you take out stupid, ridiculous crap like when Balls aka Stupid Idiot Clown without a life or personality uses up space on a site? What a waste of a human being. And then there are the people using these sites as advertising spaces for some unrelated website. Why do you leave this stuff up? I am getting tempted to stop visiting TMZ anymore.

shona

o :( the twins use to be so cute..such a pity.

Bababooey

Wow...mini Proclaimers!

Guardian

The comments posted here are more inappropriate then the pictures

ntvnat

Wow, I'm gay as the day is long, but the girl grew up H-O-T, hot!!!

The boys got that "hot geek" look going for them.

These kids grew up (((WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY))) better than the "The Nanny" kids. Those twins are hot. Thye could be in some sort of 1980's pop band with a nerd angle.

Hot.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

jadakiss

yeah the twins look pretty good. who the f u ck are those 2 nerds to her?!?!

what