Change

4/24/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Curt Smith and Roland Orzabal, both 48, resurfaced at a concert  in Australia on Friday, looking cool.

Curt and Roland didn't speak for nearly 10 years after they parted ways in the '90s.

Tears for Fears is currently on tour with Spandau Ballet.

dirk

One looks like he should at his age..And the other..has he begun living as a retarded woman?

mcgavock

Yikes! On the right is that a man or a woman?

Maura

The one on the right looks like Rosie O'Donnell - WTF???

MLS

I love these guys!!! Their music is AMAZING!!!! I am looking forward to them touring the states later this summer!!! Go Curt and Roland!!!

Sara

those photos are deceiving. I saw them both in concert in March and they are both very handsome and in great shape, no beer bellies for these guys. But Roland with his curly dark hair and great body was hot, hot, hot. They sounded in concert just like they did in the 80s and love their new music. Keep doing more concerts, guys.

Sara

I saw them in concert recently and sounded just like they did years ago. I couldn't believe it after seeing so many older acts with blown-out voices. Bad photos of both here. In person,they both are still handsome and in shape, no beer belly on them. But Roland with his long dark hair and great body is hot, hot, hot.

Schmange

Wow... one turned black and the other turned into a woman.
They're still better than 99% of the other bands out there though.

Frank

Left side reminds of Jim Carey in Mask o.O

Seriously though, 10 years w/o speaking..life is too short. Glad they're touring....

Kristen

These pics do them no justice whatsoever. Roland(the one on the right) does not look like this now, neither does Curt. They're both still hot and sound better than ever! You just wouldn't know it by looking at those pics up there.

Foo Shnickens

Well, no plastic surgery on them, that's for sure! YIKES!!!

Butch

Saw them last Summer, 2009 in Costa Mesa at the OC Fair...Pacific Ampitheatre....these guys were awesome. They do sound very much like they did back in the 90's....great show and these guys interacted with the audience as well. Really good stage presence...They started with "Everybody wants to rule the world" and lot's of people arrived late....they had to let them know that they missed that song...sorta a funny moment. You could tell folks were disappointed, but hey, get there on time eh?

Icie Parker-Niems

I just LOVE these guy's I have been listening to their MUSIC for YEAR'S and YEAR'S, I go back many year's as a FAN!!!! Never seen them live but looking forward to it! Come on back to Las Vegas, I promise I'll be there. Your music is just so DAMN GOOD and I am still moving to the music with all your CD's they are so TIMELESS, and I was just heartbroken when you guy's parted ways but rejoiced when you got back together!!!!LOVE YA, LOVE YA JUST KEEP DOING YOUR THANG, I'll keep purchasing cause "EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD".

LOT'S OF LOVE,
Icie Parker-Niems

Raoul

Tears for Fears' "Woman in Chains" is simply one of the most gorgeoous songs EVER.

Don

Not good pictures of both artists, but hey, let TMZ have their fun. I mean their goofy camera people walk next to music legends like Jeff Lynne and Joe Walsh and say who are you?

Roland and Curt are great musicians that the current group of wannabes could learn from.

Marlene

I saw them last night in Baltimore. They sounded and looked great!! They're both in great shape and both still look hot. These are just bad pictures.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments