Chaz Bono vs. Johnny Weir

Who'd You Rather?

4/26/2010 4:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cher's son Chaz Bono and Olympian Johnny Weir bonded at the GLAAD awards in L.A. the other day.

Question is ...

Chuck

Who'd you rather?!! I'd rather chew my leg off and take a vinegar bath.

Debi

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

Bertha

Oh Johnnie, who is your hairdresser..love that color..which Nice and easy is it?

PaulWS

@32 Don't worry, that's what AIDS is for.

Todd

Yikes, what a gross picture, Gaflabby should put that on her fridge, when she wants to go and eat her 200 pounds of snacks every hour, this might make her vomit and lose some weight. So, is Johnny Weirdo dating Chaz now that IT has a fake willie? Who will do what and to whom, the possibilities are endless....and disgusting.

Murgatroyd

How often do we have to see a photo of Chaz? What a fright!!!

Elmer Flobbergob

I'd rather cut off and eat my own right foot.

moe

How much FATTER can Chaz get? He looks like he is ready to explode! LOSE WEIGHT!

beans

Cher DAUGHTER.. If one of my children changed their identity it would be so repulsive until I could care less if they lived or die..

beans

It not the fat there millions of people that over weight..It the gender change that is so repulsive..Cher, I know you are ashame of your DAUGHTER..

LuuLuu

That has to be one of the happiest pictures I've ever seen of Chaz. But I truly wish he'd take his health/weight more serious. So many health problems can be attributed to obesity.

saynotolies

How come there isn't a "neither" box?

OooooNooo!

Two men . . . one just happens to have a vigina and the other one wants to have a vigina. Maybe they coudl do a sex-exchange operation? Evenyones happy!

WHATEVER

I am SO glad for these two people.

My favorite Uncle was gay. He was the sweetest person, very creative and just a good guy. I miss him. He's passed away.
And my daughter is transgender.......so I know the pain and the hate these people have to go through.
Gay and trans people are human beings....they don't hurt anyone. Its a free country, supposedly...and I wish even more gay and especially trans would come out like Chaz did.
Chaz looks so happy !!!
Thanks to both of them for being brave.
The ONLY question anyone should ever ask of anyone else, "have they hurt anyone ?". NO. SO QUIT THE HATE.

wHY