Michelle McGee Strips with Hitler's iPod

4/25/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Michelle "Bombshell" McGee wants people to think she isn't a Nazi, she should stop stripping to German heavy metal music.

Jesse James mistress #1 was the headliner last night at the preeminent Vegas strip club Deja Vu. We're told she performed two songs -- one of which was called "Feuer frei!" by Rammstein. According to the most accurate website in the world, Wikipedia, "The title is from the command to start shooting in German military language, can be compared to 'fire at will,' or 'open fire.'"

The song, which is all in German, features this glorious verse translated to English:

"Whoever knows pain is dangerous
from the fire that burns the soul
bang bang
the burned child is dangerous
with fire that separates from the life
a hot cry
bang bang
open fire!"

If that doesn't get you ready for a lap dance, nothing will!

EnoughAlready

I love TMZ and watch your show nightly, but PLEASE stop putting these lowlifes in the spotlight. They don't deserve two seconds of fame. Enough already!!

Diana

I would of have thought that since Harvey is a lawyer and that he knows his stuff, he probably wouldn't post something that is libel, right?

Rossetta

Well, this is a rather useless woman who as made some ridiculous life choices already. What does she think she will look like in about another 10 years with all those tattoos. Everyone who gets a tattoo should have to watch a 5 minute video on the "aging of the tattoo!" She will look like an old comic book-I think at this point she had decided to go for, make as much money as she can while she can, then hide in a trailer park the rest of her life. Her future options are limited.... Rossie

Christopher Shookla

Man... As A German, I am upset and angered at the nazi references made by TMZ... Rammstein is an edgy german Industrial Band who has NO TIES TO White Supremacy or The Nazi's, Sure their subject matter of the music is not for us all, But I thonkl Jews are The New Nazi's, They want Israel to be the world capital and want Palestinans and Non-belivers Dead... This why I do not go to Doctors anymore, Because 99% of em are Jewish and want me dead, all they need to do is give me the wrong medication the right way and "Bang Bang" I am a worm feast.

I prefer a mossad agent trying to rape and shoot me..
(I say this because many of them are sexual deviants)

Elena

For God's sake Rammstein aren't Nazis check out your facts...When people come to their shows dressed up in Nazis gear and swastikas and all this BS they don't even let them in so how COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE NAZIS...It's like saying all the Germans supported Hitler...I mean come on. Not your brightest post guys.

GermanFolks

Who is national in this case? Just a question! Yes, I'm German, and you even told me now to stop listen to Music from Nickelback and other U.S. Bands. Or is it just the Name 'Rammstein' and the Memories to the Air Force Accident at the U.S. Base?

. I'm not a Nazi but still proud of my Country. World War 2 stopped nearly 30 years before I was born.

And don't forget, we're fighting shoulder to shoulder in Afghanistan.

Slant news, great job TMZ!

johnnyboy

The TMZ staff has definitely shown their stupidity nom. To associate McGee with nazism because she dances to Rammstein commits you all to a fail effort to manufacture news. You are idiots. I watch your show on the tele and generally am amused at how disconnected your staff is. A buch of wonks who have been nowhere and done nothing in their lives.

parisienskies

I am German and everyone in my country totally dislikes Michelle McGee and her behaviour. We do not want to be connected with such a person and Rammstein would not either. This article is really offensiv towards Germany and I do not think it is appropriate.

TMZ, please be more careful about your reports, especially the ones concerning other Countries and fascism.

michelle

Hey whats wrong with wikipedia?

Me

The bands manager is Black! How many Nazi's would have that? Get your facts straight and don't assume. Look at their dvd's and inform yourselves.

CrowGarrett

This has to be the stupidest post I have ever seen on this website. Shes not saint, but don't use Rammstein to make someone look bad. They are a great band that is very well loved in America...

Smurf

German music does not necessarily mean nazi affiliation. I love how you turn a picture and some music into a story, way to use your journalism skills. I have a picture of jennifer lopez's tampon, you guys want the first pics?

Dear tmz staff, stop existing.

That is all.

Evy

Girl cannot dance! She is an embarrassment to all real strippers.

mike

i was there last night and that was not from last night

Steve-o