Michelle McGee Strips with Hitler's iPod

4/25/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Michelle "Bombshell" McGee wants people to think she isn't a Nazi, she should stop stripping to German heavy metal music.

Jesse James mistress #1 was the headliner last night at the preeminent Vegas strip club Deja Vu. We're told she performed two songs -- one of which was called "Feuer frei!" by Rammstein. According to the most accurate website in the world, Wikipedia, "The title is from the command to start shooting in German military language, can be compared to 'fire at will,' or 'open fire.'"

The song, which is all in German, features this glorious verse translated to English:

"Whoever knows pain is dangerous
from the fire that burns the soul
bang bang
the burned child is dangerous
with fire that separates from the life
a hot cry
bang bang
open fire!"

If that doesn't get you ready for a lap dance, nothing will!

kromen

Don't bring Rammstein in on her twisted world!

Lori

Just because a song is in German does not mean the singer is a Nazi... that is true. But if you are trying to prove you are NOT a Nazi, then maybe just listen to the German music in the privacy of your own home.

pandora

Rammstein is a great band. Stop making a story where there isnt one.

whiteskies

Im part german , some of my best friends are jewish and i think theyre awsome. I love german music and octoberfest, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A NAZI. I find this offensive. you wouldnt like it if they said because you listen to cuban music your a communist or a catrista so please stop this.

Arianna

I'm sorry but is that what stripping is nowadays? When did walking around a pole constitute as stripping?

marilynn

LOl she cant even dance. what a pig.jesse should be ashamed of himself for even looking at that trash infested thing much less screwing her ! eeewwwwwwwwwww

Just Sayin

Real females have curves! He is not sexy.

Bruce Tatarian

WHOEVER WROTE THIS SHOULD BE FIRED. IVE BEEN A RAMMSTEIN FAN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW, AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BAND, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW RIDICULOUS IT IS TO PUT RAMMSTEIN AND NAZIS IN THE SAME SENTENCE. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GERMAN? WOW, THAT IS HONESTLY THE MOST IGNORANT THING IVE EVER HEARD, WE SHOULD HONESTLY ALL BAND TOGETHER TO TRY AND GET WHATEVER IDIOT WROTE THIS TO APOLOGIZE...

Rufus

Don't go dragging Rammstein into this. They can't help it if their music is on when she's 'dancing'. They are so not a neo-nazi band!. As somebody said before, their lyrics have a lot of double entendre to them. A lot of puns, plays on words. They are actually quite good.

Tom Jones

What's so Hitler or Nazi about Rammstein? Not much, if you ask me.

Tommy Tattoo

come on... Hitler's Ipod.. TMZ jumping on the racial bandwagon.. all and lets say that again ALL metal have lyrics like those... Metallica are racist too?? You guys are kings of making news out of nothing but this is plain ridiculous. Jesse James wanted some ***** on the side.. 99% of all men do... who the **** wants to eat oat meal for breakfast for the rest of their life.. Variety!! In the back wash of these racial comments I will go out and **** an Asian byatch tonight...

mike riepl

Hey TMZ,
im Austrian - does that make me a Nazi? I love Bratwurst & Sauerkraut - does that make me a Nazi? I love RAMMSTEIN and understand their musik!? - does that make me a Nazi? You friggin tabloid freaks give me a break - we´ve had a hard time anyway because of Hitler, and no we are not proud of that dumb****!!
Please stop pulling great bands like Rammstein into the sex life of some stupid ugly stripper-hag!!!!
Start thinking war nation!!!

wandalismus

the translation of the song is totally wrong
the german lyrics doesn't go with this translation of the song you guys have in the article

me

I have to defend McGee on this one. I'm German. In the past Rammstein was adored by skin heads but the group officially DISTANCED from all Nazi **** many years ago by clear statements given to the media.

Lisa

I love Du Hast by Rammstein.

And I'm sure this skank made plenty of money last night when she did her little skank show, but I wonder if she realizes that when the money runs out, the world will STILL see her as nothing but filthy nasty s***. Her legacy is written, and there's nothing good in the book.